X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU CAN FIND A LOT OF BAR BETWEEN SO6 AND SOI 8,
    HI BOSS BUT I NO LIKE TOO MUCHE BECAUSE ALMOST LB ARE TOO MUCHE AGGRESSIVE, IN SOI 8 (I LOVE SOI 8)
    YOU CAN FINE A LOT OF LB VERY SEXY, GOOD LUCK

I LOVE JENNY THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU NO GET ANY BAD SURPRISE..............

Comment

What do you mean by bad surprise?

Any ladyboys working on Soi 8 are working in girl bars. Ladyboys who fit in seemlesly with girls have much less drama than Jenny Star girls. Jenny girls are glamorous while the Soi 8 girls look like typical Issan bargirls.

Comment

dont think much of your white sunglasses old chap? Daz.

Comment

BAD SURPRISE..............STILL, MAKE PROBLEM, JABA..................OK

Comment

I like that schoolgirl look with the short skirt. With high heels also, I am so there.

Off to the LOS tonight after work. Can't wait to try out a couple of these ladies.

Cheers and thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by (pattaya69 @ Sep. 04 2005,06:56)
              she is oshi works near jenny star bar....i knew her long time. 500 bath for st
              Magnificant -two tumbs up.

Comment

Thanks for the pics
                I was in Pattaya during August/September - cheaper than Bkk and a bit more pleasant during the day.
                Jenny Bar is the place for top quality after 12 midnight. The hotties there are looking for 1000 ST.
                Several ladyboy bars in Soi 6 are open in the afternoon. Then there are some bars all over which have ladyboys working.
                The Sunee plaza is a bit hit and miss - you may find a tasty Fem Boy if you are lucky and are that way inclined.

Comment

That Nam photo is very nice (on the bed). It captures a lot of thought in one pic although you probably didn't think so at the time! Shyness, nice body, afraid to show her dick, trying to cover up, but her beauty showing.

Comment

Working...
                  X