X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy's body is outstanding

until someone shows me one better, I will always be impressed by Candy's body the most
    Attached Files

seriously, check these curves

Attached Files

Comment

cute face also
      Attached Files

Comment

welcome home
        Attached Files

Comment

still my candidate for Best Ladyboy Body and all-around nice girl, Candy from Bangkok by way of Issan

01-253- 5839  [email protected]
          Attached Files

Comment

Many GGs should now look at themselves in a mirror and get ashamed
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

that 2nd pic of her on the pool table is all I needed to see, really

she has the perfect 8 shape that many woman would kill for

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 13 2005,10:47)
                she has the perfect 8 shape that many woman would kill for
                She has the most beautiful narrow waist and roundy hips. The classic female form. Certainly brings me to attention. You are teasing us again!

Comment

Yeah I always liked her and this set that Snick took really makes me horny
                  http://www.asian-ts.com/members/05/jan_candy/index.html

Comment

Yee haa ride 'em cowgirl

Comment

Goodness  One very sexy lass.

Don't know how slowpoke and I missed her at KC3 the other night. Maybe she was BFed early on?

Or maybe I was distracted by Nong's (October ats) constant pestering: "buy me drink, buy me drink. No?  Give me tip."  

A tip just for you to leave me alone?  Sorry.  NOT!  

New topic:
                      JD (or camerapeople), how do you all decide who to photograph and who to video?  

Of late you have had a slew of stunners in jpeg form, but the videos have been, er.. well.. I'm not a complainer, but the new Oct talent was perhaps, er... not as stellar as previous months.  

Do the girls just say yeah or nay? Or do you choose in advance who to video/not video?

Just wondering because I generally spend more time perusing the vids than the pics.  The moving picture seems to do more for me.

When you back in LOS, JD?  Hope to meet!

Pistol

Comment

well, the bottom line is that we only have one video camera around here and the guys I have asked to take video for us always demure so I am the only one who uses the camera. Basically, whoever I work with in JPG format also gets done in video format and that is it.

so, anyone you see done by Stogie lately or Snick or Poo, etc..... those girls will not have video. anyone done by me will. Hey, I am trying to get the videos done by others, no one wants the gig!

thanks Pistol, keep in touch, I am sure we will cross paths someday

Comment

wow. cant say much more than that.

Comment

News flash for all of us postop lovers! Candy has had SRS about 10 days ago, according to her friend Jannie.

JD - will you be scheduling a postop photo shoot of her? Clearly she would be one of the best postop models on the site!

Ok POL get ready!

Sometimes there is good news for the minority!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just what the doctor ordered, eh Rxpharm?!
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                              X