Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Oct. 14 2005,20:30)
    News flash for all of us postop lovers!  Candy has had SRS about 10 days ago, according to her friend Jannie.  

JD - will you be scheduling a postop photo shoot of her?  Clearly she would be one of the best postop models on the site!  
    hey cool! this saves me from the planned trip to Hong Kong I was going to take with Candy that I had long promised her..... now that she is a postie I am sure she will be busy working at Kings Corner and won't have the time to leave the country now, unless she wants to scope out her future working territory.

Yes, for sure if she wants to work for us as a postie now we will get her for the website

that little dick was pretty useless anyway, I can usually tell when they are going to become post-ops just because they just have a little flacid piece of meat between their legs which is basically just a pee-hole [thanks MK]. good luck to her, still has an awesome body I am sure!

Comment

just found another awesome example of The Best Ladyboy Body

what a tight ass
      Attached Files

Comment

nice!
        Attached Files

Comment

I agree on the body, especially once that disgusting nut sack is hacked off. One of the problems with lb's is that they have flat Asian asses and it doesnt look feminine. I am guessing hormones changes the structure of hips and adds muscle and fat in the right places. If that's so, maybe we should start a charity that supplies hormones to young men in transition to speed up the process. They younger they start, the better.
          brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Oct. 15 2005,01:41)
            maybe we should start a charity that supplies hormones to young men in transition to speed up the process.  They younger they start, the better.
            well, that is cool so long as they stop later on; I have seen first-hand that the results of years of over-usage of hormones can be nullified in a very short period once these people stop taking them. and yet they can still look perfectly beautiful and lady-like, and if they stop for just a few weeks or months they can get hard and cum again. once again, I don't understand the whole point of being with a ladyboy if she is cut or can't get hard; for me it's all about that.

the nutsack is gone; I got confirmation from Jan that Candy is indeed dickless now.

Comment

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so. What the fuck was she thinking? Whomever is talking these ladyboys into this should be drawn and quartered. At the least if they are going to do this mutilation wait a few years and give it real serious thought. Sorry, what am I thinking, a Thai ladyboy giving anything serious thought?

Comment

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so. What the fuck was she thinking? Whomever is talking these ladyboys into this should be drawn and quartered. At the least if they are going to do this mutilation wait a few years and give it real serious thought. Sorry, what am I thinking, a Thai ladyboy giving anything serious thought?

Comment

Just sent the 1st 2 pics to a couple of str8 mates of mine,,I will send the 3rd pic in a few minutes time..

BK

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 14 2005,20:35)
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just what the doctor ordered, eh Rxpharm?!

Well, I am not sure this is what the Dr. ordered, but certainly good news for the lonely few on ATS forum!

By the way, who is your #9 un-named in your top 12 list?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Oct. 15 2005,20:21)
                      Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 14 2005,20:35)
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just what the doctor ordered, eh Rxpharm?!

Well, I am not sure this is what the Dr. ordered, but certainly good news for the lonely few on ATS forum!

By the way, who is your #9 un-named in your top 12 list?
                      Heh, she's number #12. (Lady = 4 ppl)

As for her name, I don't think I should give it out. She is (or was? Haven't seen her in a year) a friend. She's moderately well-known in the local TS society, I believe. Besides being a hottie, she's also a normal, down-to-earth girl. Usually. However, she seems to prefer hard-partying guys, which doesn't describe me. Most of the time, she prefers to have people believe she's a GG (she even has tampons in her bathroom?! Actually, kind of erotic if you're a post-op lover ).
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 16 2005,02:25)
                        As for her name, I don't think I should give it out.  She is (or was?  Haven't seen her in a year) a friend.  She's moderately well-known in the local TS society, I believe.  Besides being a hottie, she's also a normal, down-to-earth girl.  Usually.  However, she seems to prefer hard-partying guys, which doesn't describe me.    Most of the time, she prefers to have people believe she's a GG (she even has tampons in her bathroom?!  Actually, kind of erotic if you're a post-op lover ).
                        Is she from Sydney Australia?

Comment

Nope. One metro area ruled out, 999 more to go.
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 13 2005,10:08)
                            until someone shows me one better, I will always be impressed by Candy's body the most
                            ........ F I A T........

.........F I A T........

Look at how Clear and soft Fiats SKIN "is".

There,  I just showed you.   Now Let me show you Another.

Attached Files
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 13 2005,10:08)
                              until someone shows me one better, I will always be impressed by Candy's body the most
                              Uno mas.
                              Viva Maye.

.......M A Y E.......
                              .......M A Y E.......

Shall I show you more ?

......Pretty Petite Femboy's w/long hair......
                              De''best, now fageta'bout it...
                              Attached Files
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Oct. 18 2005,12:06)
                                 Shall I show you more ?

......Pretty Petite Femboy's w/long hair......
                                Yes show us more!

Comment

Working...
                                X