Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (obelikz @ Aug. 30 2005,02:38)
    Ziggy,my father is policemen,you will have to tell him who they are and where I can find them
    ... are you Thai, Obelikz??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

No Mai-Kee ,I am french.This is something we say when we are kids.lol.

Comment

Darn it, the sister's have been hounding me for another night out. Guess I'll have to give in, pardon the pun.

The blond is dynamite. The brunette (twin), equally dynamite. Sister No.3 I haven't done except for photos. And mama keeps calling me to say the twins miss me. I wonder what she looks like??

Even Prime Minister Thaksin himself couldn't get their phone from me. You hounds would be over them like dead fish! And, I'd like to just keep the fishing to myself for the moment... Teaser photo no.3 will be coming.

Did I mention they both get hard as tire irons?

Comment

Originally posted by
          You hounds would be over them like dead fish!
          No, no, no.......Ziggy, you misunderstand us.....it is for our research!

Honest

Oh yes, and since you are now a married man, you won't be needing the contact details of the girl in your avatar any more, will you? I will keep them in a safe place for you
          Mister Arse

Comment

Ziggy, i second that last comment by Stewart - come on now, don't be greedy.  Once you have ditched the girls then you gotta do the right thing and let them go !!

contact details for your avatar would be very welcome to me  too !

Comment

Avatar is in Phuket, and in Phuket, there are only 2 places to go. She SMS' me every day, because "she lub me, only me. Miss big baby, only you baby. I lub you." Her dick is totally, totally, huge.

Comment

ok i dont remember seeing her in C&D so where else apart from Soi Katoey is there in Phuket?

Comment

Royal Paradise plaza always has 10-15 real TS girls and about 20 or more wannabe's every night

and that is why I hang out there!

Comment

Ok, I give in. Mint, Soi Katoey. But remember, she lubs me, only me. So she likely won't go with you as she is waiting for me to return.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 28 2005,23:01)
                      Here it is, Part II.
                      How about posting some more photos of the twins for those of us who are stuck at home working for a living?

Comment

good point, one pic of that blonde cutie is just not enough!

and when are you going to start taking snaps for us, Zig?

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 04 2005,01:56)
                          Royal Paradise plaza always has 10-15 real TS girls and about 20 or more wannabe's every night

and that is why I hang out there!  
                          And little competetion from other farangs since they're mostly

Their English tends to be poor since they're dancers so they don't have lots of practice chatting up guys.

You can often meet them out on the strtreet when they're adverising their show in the early evening. Good no hassle job interview and no "buy drink for me".

Comment

thanks ziggy and Pigdogg

some value added infornmation for the next trip - must rememeber not to stay at the Holiday Inn next time , as the ID check procedure is too tough !

although i did take a mint out of soi katoy who did not look like the avatar ( ahem ) and i though the Mint i recall is now in BKK !!!

cheers
                            soapy

Comment

That's Mint of C&D, with the also huge dick, but much smaller than Mint of Soi Katoey (hard to believe isn't it?).

Mint of C&D is at Cascades now in BKK, and a supposed superstar (lots of customers).

Comment

Is that the Olsen twins??

Comment

Working...
                                X