Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when are you going to post more photos!!!

Comment

Weekend, Part II.

Note their mother has talked to me several times now about how her daughters love me, and that the 2nd twin (short hair) really doesn't have a boyfriend (as she told me she did). I have the feeling I'm getting set up for an arranged marriage of 2 LB twins (who aren't bar girls). Jeez life is tough here.

Comment

i have to go to fucking thailand soon

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 22 2005,05:13)
          The blonde one is definately hot, the other two not necessarily passable but I have also never met them in person so cant really comment.
          Hey, I've seen a few gg's that wern't necessarily passible either
          RM.
          ain't life grand

Comment

Stop taking my post away

Comment

Three siblings, all confused on their gender; same family.
              I'm smelling "Cottage Industry" here.
              Real ladyboy's, Yes.
              Improvised, Na.

Comment

Sorry swatch. They are not confused on their gender. They have been crystal clear on that since birth, like 99.9% of all other LBs.

Once again, to be a LB is not a fun thing. Laughed at school, if not beautiful, ridiculed in puberty for looking like a gay guy, no jobs, lowest life in Thai society, less likelihood of relationships, extremely expensive surgery. There is no upside to being a LB and if you do it, you have to really, really, really feel like you can't live like a male.

Comment

Hey, Zig!

Are my eyes going? Did I miss the second installment of pictures of these three sisterly lbs?? Wha hoppen??

Comment

Working...
                  X