X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Jaidee, I know what the girls want when they are working

My interest - actually, more of a muse on the "honey, I'm home" theme - was what kind of financial commitment it would take to keep these girls (or other superstars like them) at home if they they were no longer working webcam or freelancing clients?

Understanding that "taking the bar out of the girl" is a difficult proposition, my guess is that with these two it might actually be possible - your thoughts?

Comment

It's like NFL players, whose average game life is 3 years. They have to make enough money in 3 years to survive the rest of their lives. Likewise, LBs work from about 17-25 yrs old, and they really do want to make enough money in that time to survive a long time, although I don't think it really works that well, as they spend it within hours of making it.

All the power to May and Nat if they can get that cash, because they only have maybe 1-3 years left or so, and then the price will plummet, sadly, and they need to find a job in another field where it may be difficult for them. It is a very cruel world for LBs.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 25 2005,00:23)
        It's like NFL players, whose average game life is 3 years. They have to make enough money in 3 years to survive the rest of their lives. Likewise, LBs work from about 17-25 yrs old, and they really do want to make enough money in that time to survive a long time, although I don't think it really works that well, as they spend it within hours of making it.

All the power to May and Nat if they can get that cash, because they only have maybe 1-3 years left or so, and then the price will plummet, sadly, and they need to find a job in another field where it may be difficult for them. It is a very cruel world for LBs.
        i have often wondered what happens to lb when they get older,do they carry on and pick up the drunken dregs for less baht,find a new job,marry,have enough money to retire,become mamasans or set a business up? does anybody know any middle aged lb?

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Oct. 25 2005,00:58)
          Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 25 2005,00:23)
          i have often wondered what happens to lb when they get older,do they carry on and pick up the drunken dregs for less baht,find a new job,marry,have enough money to retire,become mamasans or set a business up? does anybody know any middle aged lb?
          it is also my question

Comment

Working...
          X