Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Nov. 05 2005,23:32)
    Hey Stogie, Is it possible to edit the name of this thread to Walking Street Pre-Op since we have conclusive proof she's not a postie.  If it's not possible, no big deal.

Sorry POL      
    It would be helpful. My pavlovian response keeps kicking in & gets me sucked into this thread.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Nov. 06 2005,08:20)
      Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Nov. 05 2005,23:32)
      Hey Stogie, Is it possible to edit the name of this thread to Walking Street Pre-Op since we have conclusive proof she's not a postie. If it's not possible, no big deal.

Sorry POL
      It would be helpful. My pavlovian response keeps kicking in & gets me sucked into this thread.

Comment

I just saw her on hairy man site..and she's not postie yet..CMIIW..

Comment

I shot pics and video of her 4 months ago and at that time she still had a pretty little cock. Though she DID tell me she was going to take it off soon... so by now that little fuck stick may be history.
          * LadyboyDolls.com
          * Third World Media
          * Black Ops Media

Comment

Originally posted by (D33 @ Nov. 12 2005,12:09)
            I shot pics and video of her 4 months ago and at that time she still had a pretty little cock.     Though she DID tell me she was going to take it off soon... so by now that little fuck stick may be history.
            Damn shes perfect with her cock... hate to see it go

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 10 2005,04:37)
              Haha  

I had a feeling she might be pre-op or as Senor Lefty says non-op!~  The pic was psoted on a str8 board where guys say well it's OK to fuck a post-op if u don't know she's a post-op LOL, or if she has a pussy and you're drunk but not really sure that doesn't make u  

Do u have a pic with her weenie?
              thx a new "wonderfull" world is opening for me . I'm 50 y ! THX ! can you send me plese more from HEAVEN!!!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

who is this where does she work what is her email and her mobile please
                i.j.jones

Comment

im too hungover to browse the galleries, but i remember from the text she worked in hi boss soi 6 pattaya. i have never seen her there though ...

Comment

Presented to PigDogg for Great Picture Post

Comment

Thanks for the award Grim.

I posted the pics, but a very brave guy posted them all on a str8 forum. Emma was his very first ladyboy and he posted the complete tale before, during,and after on the str8 board. Even had the guys take a vote on whether he should go with her, Posted these pics and then had a party at a girl bar where all the str8 punters were invited to meet this real cutie.

No one ever discussed ladyboys before, except how to spot them to avoid them, on that board. He singlehandedly made oit OK.

Comment

Working...
                      X