X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western mass ladyboy

a nice girl from Western Massachusetts here; we have known Kiana for  3 years now and can say without a doubt she is a very nice, sophisticated and well-read ladyboy, and obviously beautiful and 100% passable. Full-blooded Taiwanese, she is a college graduate and lives in the western part of Massachusetts near the border with New York state but can re-locate and is actually in the job market now.

She stopped by the ATS headquarters this week to say Hi and snap off a few photos; she won't be appearing on the main website per her requests, but we will send up a few as well as her e-mail address,  [email protected] .  Kiana is a great person and would like to meet "Mister Right" for a serious relationship, and we really wish her all the best in her quest.
    Attached Files

candid look
    Attached Files

Comment

nice body, breasts done in Bangkok
      Attached Files

Comment

Cute ladyboy from Taiwan, now living in Massachusetts
        Attached Files

Comment

casual look.... thanks Kiana, see you soon!
          Attached Files

Comment

JD...Kiana is very attractive...another fringe benefit of being a asianTS subsciber...being able to potentially hook up with a quality cutie like Kiana

Comment

is she a post-op

Comment

no, but wants to be someday

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I'll be waiting.
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Very nice! And in Western Mass, no less. Go figure.

Comment

How long until the op??? Sinquiring minds want to know!
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 22 2005,12:33)
                        How long until the op???  Sinquiring minds want to know!
                        I don't know if you look very closely in pic 4 she almost looks like she has already had it. Damn that things is small

Comment

So, she is just looking for a serious relationship, not a pay for sex relationship?

Comment

I can't believe this girl is struggling to find a boyfriend.

Comment

wow she is real great, would like to meet her, but i think i am to far away.
                              Thanks for showing her

Comment

Working...
                              X