Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she is gorgeous!!!   Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by (easttech @ Oct. 21 2005,23:01)
      So, she is just looking for a serious relationship, not a pay for sex relationship?
      yes, a boyfriend, not hooking

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 22 2005,14:18)
        I can't believe this girl is struggling to find a boyfriend.
        you have to understand where she lives.... it's very desolate and quiet, there is a major university there but nothing else. If she lived in a big city [she wants to] she would have guys lining up to date her.

seems like now is the time to meet her before that happens?

Comment

You said she's also in the job market. What kind of job is she looking for?
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

may she find the 'mister right'...

Comment

I emailed this girl almost as soon as the post was done, no reply. I live only about 1 hour from her. Is email address correct?

Comment

She makes me wish that I still lived in MASS. Know of any cute LBs in WA?

Comment

Originally posted by (easttech @ Oct. 30 2005,19:13)
                  I emailed this girl almost as soon as the post was done, no reply. I live only about 1 hour from her. Is email address correct?
                  she hasn't replied to mine either.....maybe she is not happy with the way the photos came out?

I don't know, she asked me to post them here and add in her e-mail address so she could make some new friends..... I would recommend trying her once again.

[email protected]

Comment

i saw this: http://profiles.urnotalone.com/27254

Comment

I was much taken back by her certian charm . And have written to her at the above post if you are in contact with her by all means ask her to write back as I am much interested. theonealways [email protected] or the post I sent her

Comment

"If a stateside pre op becomes a stateside post op do they also transplant a bitching,whining and self serving stateside gg attitude"
                        no one in mind just a thought.:rock:

Comment

Originally posted by (noodles @ Dec. 18 2005,02:56)
                          "If a stateside pre op becomes a stateside post op do they also transplant a bitching,whining and self serving stateside gg attitude"
                          no one in mind just a thought.:rock:
                          Only if they go to a bad Doctor

Comment

Woa! she's lovely, shame about the tiny cock an more shame that she wants it removed.Wish we could get a whole gallery of her that would nice.

Comment

Looks like she already found Mr.Right, she got a nice ring on her finger

Comment

why dont you date her Jaidee?

Comment

Working...
                                X