X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land of the giants!

Click this link to see the girls and VOTE!

Here is a special little (erm well... BIG) boner, em, bonus for our forum readers...

Coming to the MEMBERS AREA on January 1st... Full shoots of these shooting stars!

So... which one do you like best and why? Can't decide? Vote for ALL of them and vote every day, too!

My favourite is Mint!

Roll on, 2006!

Stogie Bear

Looks like 2006 will be kicking off in a BIG BIG way , this will certainly be an update you can hang your hat on .

Comment

I voted for all of them
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I voted for Nancy, b/c I know that besides that log between her legs that she is a very nice super sweet lady who is very good company in and out of the sack.

When you compare her cock size to the likes of Mint, Nancy and Pla, poor Talisha's tool look downright tiny.

Mint has good size, but it isn't too much to take night after night. She fucks good too and seems to know how to hit the prostate very well...Now, Nancy is another story. It takes a very committed bottom to be able to take that giant of hers on a steady basis because she is MUCH thicker than Mint. When she gets it inside you, she really goes to town and won't stop until she gets her nut. It can almost bring tears to your eyes.

Comment

SUPER POST        

...but no "Land of the Giants" could be complete without a fresh appearance from the lovely Anney and that sweet stick of hers!

Please bring her back!

Comment

Originally posted by
            Mint has good size, but it isn't too much to take night after night. She fucks good too and seems to know how to hit the prostate very well...Now, Nancy is another story. It takes a very committed bottom to be able to take that giant of hers on a steady basis because she is MUCH thicker than Mint. When she gets it inside you, she really goes to town and won't stop until she gets her nut. It can almost bring tears to your eyes.

Lefty, you're MY candidate for ATS critic!

Comment

now you're talking!!!coming in January!Benz&Pla!Yessssssssssss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (toro2oro @ Dec. 23 2005,09:15)
                ...but no "Land of the Giants" could be complete without a fresh appearance from the lovely Anney and that sweet stick of hers! Please bring her back!
                I spoke to the lovely Anney a few days ago and she WILL be doing a shoot for me in the new year! (She wan'ts to reduce the hormone intake so the "shoot" will look good!)

I agree - Lefty - you are the man! Keep posting like that!  

Talisha has two votes? Eh? What gives?
                Attached Files

Comment

WOOOOAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Is this the x-mas miracle, or has somebody got a new photoshop set from Santa Claus??
                  Fucking unbelievable!!! Mint and Nancy jump immediately into the top 3 of must haves for my next visit!!!

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Mai-Kee,
                    If you have not been bottoming much lately, I recommend heading to Phuket first to get the ol' sphincter muscle warmed up with Mint before graduating to Nancy after that.

Also, I will add that the sample pics do not do justice to Pla, she is much bigger than she appears in those pics.
                    Granted, I have not been carnal with Pla to this point, but a friend who has photographed both she and Jessica fr Casa in the past, says that Pla is easily as big as Jessica, if not moreso.  

Comment

.... don't worry, pal - I'm quite trained.....

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I had the pleasure of Mint a couple of times on the last trip does that mean I am trained!!
                        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Merry Xmas Stogie

This Super Dong posting will have more hits then the potheads at Woodstock incher

Comment

Here are the latest figures...
                            Attached Files

Comment

4 Fuk sake maaaaan.. What r u guys doing to me?? My Laptop cannot hold anymore filth...lol Now u guys have got land of the Giants.. I must have more RAM Captain.. As for Lefty, ure A LEDGE Sir... You and Andy Gray should go Head To Head.... As for Talisha's knob, it looks like a mere Trinket in comparison to the other big hitters... Ill be honest i reckon Mint would be a struggle for me, the rest i will just look at, i may flik there balls a little but taken it in the shitter may well ruin my trip lol
                              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                              X