Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to clubhouse....but couldn't find the land of the giants feature or where to vote?

Comment

Girls With Dicks Bigger Than King Kong

Here ya go Aussie.

Comment

should have called it the land of photoshop enhancements if you ask me....

Comment

Originally posted by (erniebyrne2000 @ Dec. 28 2005,07:33)
          Clearly you have never been to Thailand. All of these are girls are very well endowed and do not need any photoshop enhancements.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Dec. 27 2005,14:36)
            Clearly you have never been to Thailand. All of these are girls are very well endowed and do not need any photoshop enhancements.  
            Jeeezzz...
            What are these girls eating??
            I bought myself a 2Kg pack of Thai Hom Mali Rice and let's start it from there!

Or..should I have got the 20 Kg pack instead
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Merry Christmas all Asian-TS lovers. Been gone for awhile and what a great post to come back to. Can't wait to see all these shoots. Can't wait to go back to Thailand to see some of these girls. Saw Talesha last time she is looking as great as always. I got a phone number for Pla really want to find her but her number wasn't working in November. Just wondering if you guys thought of Nadia from Cascades for this Land of Giants list. She is pretty large she just loves showing it in the club to you. Well next year starting off on the right foot keep up the good work with the site. All have a happy New year.

Matty69

P.S. Anyone have any updated contact info for Pla?

Comment

The text below is a quote from the launch of Casanova month back in July 05;

Originally posted by
                Well, we have been talking it up now for the last 3 weeks and it is finally here; Casanova Month! What that means for you guys who are not familiar with the Casanova Bar in Nana Plaza, Bangkok, is that every girl we send up this month will pretty much have the same traits; tall body, big tits, and most importantly; huge dicks !
                It's amazing how "small" all these "huge dick" models appear now having seen the new improved "Land of the Giants" girls.

I can certainly vouch for Mint's credentials, definitely no photoshop at work there.

Really do need to invest in tape measure for the next trip !

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Originally posted by (erniebyrne2000 @ Dec. 27 2005,14:33)
                  this is almost as funny as Oil Baron's posts in the fall

and people wonder why I don't bother reading here?

Idiot      

Comment

Clearly you are a fucking twat. We don't deceive our customers.

Still - you believe what you want. But do it someplace else, dickhead.

Comment

With the number of personal endorsements and experoences given by different members on this thread about the girls featured how would anyone in their right mind think that these girls were somehow made up!

Comment

Believe you me. If anyone can spot a Photoshop fake, it's me.
                        I went over this with a fine tooth comb and there's no evidence that I could find.

On the other hand, I couldn't resist playing with this image while I was in there. Hope everyone appreciates the fantasy.

Attached Files

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I have intermate knowledge of Mints, Nancys & Talisha's laughing tackle, I do not know the other two, that might change after my next visit to the LOS!

However,.... I've smelt'em, felt'em, sucked'em & been shagged by 'em, & my "stinging ring" is testemony to there GENUINE size. If Erniebyrne2000 would like to step up to the plate & he has been to the LOS & sort out these 3 lovelys, sucked'em, wanked'em, shagged'em & bared his own svinkter to be tortured, then I oppollogise sirs for questioning his statement.

But,..... I think he has not, for those of us who have, we know the truth!!...
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Lefty,

Nancy with breasts, I am salivating already, do you know when?

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

After well over a thousand votes have been cast...
                              Attached Files

Comment

What are you? Some kind of fucking idiot? Or a Republican? Or both?
                                I think I would know the difference if I had Nancy's and Mint's cocks up my ass or a photoshop enhancement up my ass. It sure felt like a cock to me.
                                I was with them both up close and personal. I sucked both of those jawbreakers. Treated them like giant lollypops I did. I had them up my ass to the hilt. I took hundreds of photos of each of them. Anyone who thinks those are photoshop enhancements must be a blind fool.

Comment

Working...
                                X