My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ive talked to ex alot of times, one of the very few lbs ive met in pattaya with an attitude. maybe cos i offered her 500b. guess she is used to get alot more these days.

my vote goes to golf since i witnessed ex' five o' clock shadow at 6am one morning at lindas bar. havent met golf but i remember when she came on the site a few years back. nice face and dick, so white and bla bla like i care ...

Comment

Originally posted by mirimark
                      I VOTE GOLF.....
                      you forgot to vote, i was the first one to vote for her, or is there a pull-bug

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 21 2005,14:36)
                        one of the very few lbs ive met in pattaya with an attitude. maybe cos i offered her 500b.
                        attitude? come on man you offered her $12 (500b) for a fuck and you're upset she turned you down?

Comment

Ex, no contest, I have known her for years, right back to when she was a front person for a bar on one of the Soi's & when she virtually worked the street on what is now walking street.
                          I am afraid I agree with Bam, offerring her 500baht was an insult! Perhaps you should consider trawling the beach & beach road about 0300-0400hrs in the morning, you should find the 500baht LB no problem!!
                          You couldn't even begin to get that sort of exotic beauty in the west for US$12 UKP£7, even the going rate is good for Ex. Bare in mind she is quite a superstar now in Pattaya & people will be willing to hand over serious money for her, do you really think she is going to put herself out for 500baht? I think not Sir!
                          I have been with her loads of times she never has an attitude with me & is an absolute pleasure to be with.
                          Remember these people cannot like everyone! Put yourself in there shoes.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Ex is hot but i gotta go with golf, she's an old favourite of mine, her photo shoots were perfect.Would like to see an update on her if at all possible.

Comment

Originally posted by
                              attitude? come on man you offered her $12 (500b) for a fuck and you're upset she turned you down?
                              the first time i talked to her, early 2003 i guess, i got an ok for 500, but being drunk i started to talk to another, and another..etc. this was before she got her internet stardom. i have never paid more than 500 for a jenny or linda lb. i met a nice lactating lady that called herself may, and she was more than happy with 500b. turned out she was looking for a bf, and was a little bit dissapointed i wouldnt stay overnight(for 500).

Comment

Working...
                              X