Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Oct. many LBs was happy to go for 500-700 bt..Me personally don't like going after the so called superstars..
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I LOVE EX!!!! SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES ANYWHERE. SHE CERTAINLY GETS MY VOTE. I LOVE THE DARK EXOTIC SKIN, FULL LIPS AND BIG COCK.

Comment

Comment

我日你妈了个逼的 真恶心!

Comment

Golf was an easy choice
            incher

Comment

The exotic beauty Ex is ahead right now by 2 votes. One of my favorites anywhere. Come on guys, vote for Ex!! She said she is a Democrat and hates Bush.

Comment

I would love the pleasure of either. Both have lovely faces and bodies with cocks to die for, but Ex gets my vote for the same reason Lefty gave - a beautiful dark and exotic complexion.

Comment

No Contest..I am an Ex fan through & through:-

She is a Babe

Comment

Ex looks alot like a guy I went to High School with facially. I need a softer face to get excited about a woman!

Comment

Originally posted by (Gordo68 @ Feb. 07 2006,23:10)
                      Ex looks alot like a guy I went to High School with facially. I need a softer face to get excited about a woman!
                      Well let's just say that friend of your's was one hot lookin guy
                      RM
                      ain't life grand

Comment

Randyman is out gunning me here. I must be getting slower with age. Maybe I should stop wearing these Leather Chaps and silk girdles while I'm surfing the ATS.Forum, kind of binds me up.
                        Never could shoot stright in heels.
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Feb. 08 2006,10:44)
                          Originally posted by (Gordo68 @ Feb. 07 2006,23:10)
                          Well let's just say that friend of your's was one hot lookin guy
                                            RM
                          Yeah and he plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers now

Comment

I spent several days with golf on two seperate vacations and had a great time but alas she is no longer with that great appendage what a shame she was great
                            Thailand for fun in the sun
                            Enjoy it while you can
                            Times are changing

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 22 2005,01:47)
                              Last Oct. many LBs was happy to go for 500-700 bt..Me personally don't like going after the so called superstars..
                              I'm with Billy 100% on this one.

But IMHO it's not too relevant what a Wsetern hooker charges. I pay 500 baht a night for a room in Pattaya which would easily cost 150 bucks in the Carribean.

I think what's fair is in our own heads and varies from guy to guy.

Some girls can command more, one Jenny Star bar babe wouldn't budge off 1000, but said her friend liked me and the friend would go for 500. But most of the time it's just a bluff.

But i think when negotiating you have to smile and keep your attitude right cause no sense going to bed with a girl who's not happy about the deal.

Comment

Anyone knows how to find (conatct details) Golf?? Ex, easy, walking street of Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
                                X