Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well all of a sudden i cant down l;oad any pics/ fucking computers never fail; to fuk up")

Comment

Love the pic of the lass wearing the eyeglasses. Weird fetish perhaps.

Comment

Fetish? maybe  but  wierd no  there's nothing wierd in wanting to shoot it ovewr a ladyboys glasses:

Comment

Hello Donnnnny!
          That ladyboy wearing the glasses, is this May from Obsession?
          I have only seen her in the bar so far and talked to her there, but have not bafined her yet and in the bar, I have never seen her with glasses, but I think it's her. Could you please confirm and maybe you have some more pictures of her? That would be great! Thank you! Did you have a good time with her, is May nice to be with?

Comment

Well I reckon it is May, & very nice she is too, very nice cock, nice attitude loves to kiss & be passionate. I will be impressed if you got to come on her face !! Its usually the other way round.

A couple of pictures without glasses to brighten your day
            Attached Files
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

And another, the lovely May.
              Attached Files
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

anyone want her number message me

Comment

Thank you Robin!
                  I had those 2 from you already, I was wondering if Donnnny had any more, with glasses on. Robin, did she wear glasses, when you took her to your room?
                  I will certainly try to see her in March.
                  Best wishes mcqueen

Comment

Originally posted by (mcqueen @ Feb. 22 2006,23:10)
                    Thank you Robin!
                    I had those 2 from you already, I was wondering if Donnnny had any more, with glasses on. Robin, did she wear glasses, when you took her to your room?
                    Best wishes  mcqueen
                    Mcqeen,

May wears glasses & also contact lenses, & I think to be honest, she would probably wear what you would like her to wear. I have had the priveleage of her with lenses & glasses. If you see her & you would like to take her maybe pre-arrange what you would like, see what she says.

Happy Hunting.
                    Robin

Comment

i thought that was may, i had some fun with her in september  nice  trouble free girl thick cock  and shes  fun i love those glasses
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello rob69in!
                        Thank you for the quick report about May.
                        I think she looks quite lovely with her glasses on.
                        Hello Donnnny!
                        Thank you very much, for posting another picture of May and exactly what I was hoping for, a close-up of her with the glasses on! A few years ago I had a ladyboy girlfriend for about a year and a half and she was wearing glasses too and almost exactly the same pair of glasses, so seeing May with her glasses on, is also working as a slightly weird flashback on me.
                        I think the glasses can really upgrade the looks of some ladyboys.

Comment

yes mcqueen its her she is a real nice babe with great personalitty her cock is very thick and she is just nice'
                          robin ill try and get a pic next time in may)

Comment

Working...
                          X