Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Feb. 26 2006,02:50)
     Perhaps an element of danger but nothing happened to Bam's camera while he was in the shower.
    That's because I kept my camera, phone, and wallet with me while in the shower!

When we entered the room she shows me this tin box on the wall that says Locker on it. She tells me to put camera, phone, and wallet in here to be safe... She hands me a small key and says "you have only key" .......... hahahhah! yeah right! or there is a trap door in the back and all your stuff is lifted by a guy through the wall in the next room. However being that Hi Boss is such a classy business establishment I'm sure that something like this could never happen to a customer.
    How dare I think this way!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 26 2006,05:56)
      That's because I kept my camera, phone, and wallet with me while in the shower!
      So any pics of Janny all lathered up?

Comment

Hey Bam did you hook up with I forgot your Pattaya chick's name from last year when you became rookie of the year on Asian TS

Comment

:unclesam
          some fantastic shots, like the previous writer said this place is a shit hole but i keep going back maybe its that sweetheart pia that brings me to making this a mandatory stop, did either one of you guys get a chance to see my favorite little firecracker
          joe p

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 25 2006,23:45)
            I think her name is JeJe?
            Has anybody seen a shorter miniskirt????
            What she was wearing under??
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Feb. 26 2006,14:49)
              quote]
              Never.

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Feb. 26 2006,13:49)
                Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 25 2006,23:45)
                I think her name is JeJe?
                Most likely not much... maybe just something to keep her cock from dangling.

Comment

I wouldn't even classify what JeJe's wearing as a skirt, maybe half a skirt, at best.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

What happened to the lady with the sewing machine. That's the same sheet (shudder) that was there 2003/04! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ Feb. 26 2006,15:45)
                      That's the same sheet (shudder) that was there 2003/04! ;-)
                      They just Napalmed the bed ever week to kill the bugs. Once in a while some Agent Orange to take out the Coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 26 2006,13:56)
                        Most likely not much... maybe just something to keep her cock from dangling.[/QUOTE]
                        I better dun see something like that for real..my heartbeat may go in overdrive
                        Damn..I forgot next saturday night I'll be in Bangkok!!
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

A funny girl!!

Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 26 2006,08:52)
                            I wouldn't even classify what JeJe's wearing as a skirt, maybe half a skirt, at best.
                            It's a belt.

Comment

its a freak-show, but i love it

Comment

Practical tip when visiting the Hi-Boss Bar - Take the plastic bag you were given during your last visit to 7-11. This you can use to store your wallet, phone, watch etc when using the shower without them getting wet. Not advisable to use the "security box" in the ST room I think (or am I doing this excellent establishment a disservice ?) !.
                                Some of lifes greatest experiences - following your chosen ladyboy up the stairs as she teeters up in 5" heels in a tiny short skirt. Waiting for her to return from the shower with a rigid dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X