X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this girl nat?

I know the rules about posting pics from other places, but I'm going to risk it for a minute. I just composited several small, low resolution images together for identification purposes. these pictures are all several years old too, and I found them on Usenet.

We can delete this after a while, I'm just curious to know if anyone knows this girl. I believe her name is Nat. Years ago when I first began looking at "shemales" and had never even heard the term "ladyboy" this is one of the first girls I remember being taken with.

I thought she looked amazing, but I've never seen her on this site, or mentioned to my knowledge. I'm sure in ladyboy years she's probably retired.

If anyone knows any info I'd like to hear her story. I figure she'd have to be famous in the LB community.

nat_comp.jpg

I'm really surprised !
    She's certainly one of the most popular LB !
    I've seen thousand pic of her in the past 5-6 years.
    Never see her in flesh thought.
    She use to work in KC3 in the past but now i don't know.

Comment

Had her telephone number but lost it when my mobile went on a walkabout!!

Fantastic girl. One of my best experience. She comes down to Singapore quite often, working the orchard towers area. Last I saw her was early last year though......now i really have to get hold of her. Please someone from the forum have her number!! Grunyen....she is worth the search.
      forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

And may I add that she speaks the Queen's english with a slight husky american drawl. Much much better than the usual "....up to you". Had a great attitude and was eager to please, although I think she had the "superstar" status by then, Again, this information is a year old. If anyone has new news on Nat, please share.

Maybe I can get my telco provider to search my telephone records for her number!

Comment

jackc you can get her mobile number of www.faceparty.com under thailand femails she has it posted there

Comment

she still working,i saw her in kc3 in december 2005.

Comment

Hey thanks for that donnnny
              Will definitely be looking her up, as grunyen will be

Comment

Originally posted by (jackc @ Feb. 17 2006,23:27)
                And may I add that she speaks the Queen's english with a slight husky american drawl.
                I found her accent to be rather British, and not the normal American flavoured english.
                Nice girl when sober...otherwise...watch out.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

A multi accented LB Snick, would you care to share why we should watch out? I really would be getting in touch with her, and she does not come cheap. The couple of times I was with her, she was really nice and quite eager to please. Has she changed?

Comment

i think she went to uk with a guy called blue_balls, and she was in a ladyboy group called the speed angels. the she returned to thailand. she has braces and a hairy ass and also very big balls. called her once. she then stayed not far from the airport so i didnt bother to go see her.
                    she has been featured on many ladyboy sites, maybe also some mixed shemale sites .. and she was or maybe still is a good friend of natalie. guess they had to be the super-duo from kc3 when they where in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Feb. 17 2006,22:42)
                      here she is...
                      I think all those pics are at least two years old. There have been some recent galleries of her on another pay site, under a different name as I recall. IMO she was at her peak for looks when she did the pics with the long braids, around that time frame, and those have to be from at least as far back as 2002.
                      IMO she does not look quite as hot in the more up to date pics I've seen. I have never seen her in person that I know of, so maybe I'm not the best judge either.

Comment

I've seen her listed as Maya on another site
                        BJ

Comment

I have never known Nat not to be nice, & a pleasure to be with, & she was ( & probably still is ) a very good friend of the blonde Natalie. I have a couple of pictures of her you might enjoy & also possibly her phone number, I have not used it for about a year so it may be incorrect.
                          Bye the way, the pics are about a year old, or maybe less.

Nat +6612946562

jacket_011.jpg
                          jacket_030.jpg

jacket_031.jpg
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

To the best of my knowledge she is still working, I saw her on my last trip, Dec 05 while I was wondering around Patpong, she was probably on her way to or just coming from KC3. Bought her a drink & we talked for about an hour, she would like all LB's who are in the "trade" like to get out of it. I might post a couple more pictures in my trip report as I have found a few from previous trips
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

great pics man. Wow she is really cute. I hope she finds happiness

Comment

Working...
                              X