Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, the girl in the foreground..Is that PooPe from Phuket ?

Comment

OK..here is my experience with her.
      I was in S'pore I guess around 4 years ago..
      I went to OT and crossing the street going to the rear portion of the complex, therew as a group of thai LBs walking around and I found myself face-to-face with her. I immediately recognized her being one of the few superstars appearing on LBs sites back then.
      She approached me and asked me if I wanted to take her and of course I said "YES!!!!".
      Went back to the hotel, after having negotiated I think 100 SinDollars and we had some nice sex followed by a bit of talking.
      She is of german father (if I remember well) and Thai mother and at that time, yes Mirimark (!!!!!!!), she was wearing braces!!!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Those pictures don't even look like the same girl.

Did she have contacts before? If so, she's the only girl I've ever seen with fake blue eyes that didn't look like she was wearing contacts.

Comment

Grunyen,

she is definitely the same girl, & she is not 100% thai, she is a mix, but i can't remember what. A forum member said it was Thai mother german father, I can't remember. as long as i have known her 5years+ she has had a million giuses, she was pretty hot with the platted beaded hair, but that was in her younger days. She has also done a spell of cabaret too, but found it all too much like hard work. She is also very well spoken too, i have never learned how that came about, but Natalie told me she has had a string of english speaking boyfriends. I am not surprised when she is made up she can really turn the heads. ( I don't think her eyes are blue naturally, altho I have seen odd mixed race with blue, green, & hazel eyes, it really adds to there attractiveness ) If you are ever in the LOS she is worth seeking out & is great to be with, not just for sex.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (pentire @ Feb. 19 2006,16:18)
            Rob, the girl in the foreground..Is that PooPe from Phuket ?
            Pentire,

i don't think so, she is one of Natalies best friends & I have seen her only in Bangkok & at Natalies appartment, she is in some kind of IT job I think. To the best of my knowledge she doesn't reguarily pedal her body. She does when she fancys it, but not full time. But in Dec 05 she was asking me what it was like in Phuket for LB action so she could be over there now.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

hello,
              i spend few days in june 2004 with nat or nutchar.
              yes she is a very good friend of nathalie.at that time her flat was
              not near the airport, i go in her flat and you can not imagine the disorder in the room....
              she had a boy friend (picture in the room) but the guy leave her for a chinese girl...
              she spend some time in swiss(working).
              i know that she don't like spend time in kc3 and the last time i meet her(just talking) she said to me that she try to go in swiss another time but that's not working.
              if you spend some time with her be carefull she wil make you spend
              a little more money than necessary.she like tings like dior.....
              another point i think she drink a little to much and now she is a
              little fat but what i didn't like she is a little dirty: not shave etcc..
              but on the high point she speak very well english(she learn with her ex boy friend)
              you can find her in kc3 but not everynight.

Comment

Well, what we have here is pretty much a mix bag of response to Nat. It really ranges from very positive comments to some not so good reviews. goes to show that one man's meat is another man's GG pussy.

That's why we love LOS and the amazing variety it throws up for us. There really are a 100 LBs to each of us! That's why we are propping up the Nana/Phuket/Pattaya economy.
                forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Originally posted by (jackc @ Feb. 20 2006,16:16)
                  Well, what we have here is pretty much a mix bag of response to Nat. It really ranges from very positive comments to some not so good reviews. goes to show that one man's meat is another man's GG pussy.

That's why we love LOS and the amazing variety it throws up for us. There really are a 100 LBs to each of us! That's why we are propping up the Nana/Phuket/Pattaya economy.
                  Well..of course! It also depends very much upon the circumnstances how do you meet them.
                  Geronimo's meeting was for example much more in-depth compared to mine, and probably can give a more precise idea about Nat having seen her in hers own environment.
                  I met Nat for less than two hours and not even in BKK, and it has been nice but far from where and how she normally lives.
                  One thing for sure..Nat, as many other LBs, seems to have a rather multifacted personality and life!
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

re
                    i agree with looker
                    first time i meet nutchar( feb 2004) really a great night with her.
                    but when i coming back in june 2004 i spend 4 or 5 days with her:
                    see her flat,go on island with her and the harmony was not .
                    but every time i see her i'm talking with her that's ok but enough.
                    she call me one night : i was in my country(france) very expensive for her.
                    i think she is looking for a boy friend with a lot of money...
                    she like great restaurant,shopping but se spend a lot..too much for me.

Comment

she appeared in another one of the ladyboy websites which are probably close allies with ATS and she is one of the most beautiful TSes i have ever seen from any part of the world...She ranks right up in my top 5...
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Feb. 28 2006,09:21)
                        she appeared in another one of the ladyboy websites which are probably close allies with ATS and she is one of the most beautiful TSes i have ever seen from any part of the world...She ranks right up in my top 5...
                        ...and liisa, who are in your top 5?? I'd be interested in your views.... All Filipinas??? take care...
                        randyman
                        ain't life grand

Comment

grunyen..........

I found her cell # and email address on another site....

I'm not certain how old it is but........

cell: +66 01-2946562

Email: [email protected]

Good Luck......She is Hot.......
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

none of them are Filipinas

Patricia Araujo from Brazilian-TS
                            Ji from Phuket(?)
                            Ponlien from Simon Cabaret
                            Ant or Anna from KC3 now postop
                            and this NAT
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook
                            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Actually I talked to her in KC3, Dec 05. She goes by the name Chandra or something like that. Told me that she is half Indian and works with a veterenian. Her English is pretty good, and we actually had a nice conversation in a very short time.

She is pretty hairy compared to other Thai LBs. I got her number to hook up later but did not have the opportunity to call, so I can not tell anything about her skills in bed.

-eclipse

Comment

It was interesting to read the replies. With Nat you never know what you are getting. I am the guy in the photo that she had. I probably am the reason she speaks American English. In 2001 -2002 she was a superstar. Met her through LB2 on their forum back in the days when it was free. Talk about abuse from some of the forum guys. You would think I had been with their sister. I just chalked it up to the fantasies they built up in their heads about her.

I think one of the best pieces of advise a newbit could take is don't sit home and dream of one girl. Go to Thailand and start chatting all of them up. I know you will find one better than the one you lusted over the internet on.

Funny how some guys are hung up on the cleanliness issue. Why didn't you go back to your room? When I met Nat she was a slob in her living.

When she would fly to stay with me she did do a good job of taking care of the place. I would come home from work and dinner was on the table. I think she liked the domestic life - for a while.

She is a party girl who likes to have fun. When I needed rest after a few days I simply had to let her go out on her own. I found out she could be like a gaged tiger if you expected her to stay home. The night is for LBs. I would wake up at 4:00am and walk into the living room to find several of her LB friends there.

She is a good kid, but yes she has expensive tastes. On the hairy issue. I was always told her dad was Southern Thai which tend to be more hairy than Northern Thais. Yet do you ever get a straight answer from a bar girl?

Chat her up and see if you click. To me she is great fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X