Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(brocklanders @ Apr. 15 2006,07:28) Thats what doesnt make sense, many of the prettier filipina ladyboys will ask for 3 times the amount that Thai ladyboys ask for so why arent the Filipina ladyboys having the surgery when many times they make more money.  Its because thai people save money and filipinos will spend money as soon as they get it no matter how much it is.
    Not wishing to start a Thai V Filipino thing here - but that statement is naive beyond belief. I would say the reverse is true, Filipino's tend to be more industrious and re-invest what they earn (witness countless hundreds of thousands overseas Filipino workers) and Thai's well, based on my 5 years of living in Thailand - on the whole, 95% of them just spend it, and have nothing to show for it afterwards. Of course there are exceptions in both cases, however having lived in places such as Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand for the last 10 years, its the Filipino's that get my vote for being more carefull and use money to make money which is what its all about.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

u r right.........

Comment

You are right that he is right! No one would ever say that Thais (generally speaking) save and invest their money wisely! That's simply absurd.

Comment

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
          I love you >

Comment

(brocklanders @ Apr. 15 2006,01:05) Honestly, when you see the Filipina ladyboys in person, they dont look so great.  Most of them dont take care of their bodies like the Thai ladyboys and are chubby.  They also rarely have fake breasts so many look good with clothes on but look like a long-haired man when naked.   Filipino men are just not pogi and have stockier and thicker bodies which doesnt transfer well into being a ladyboy.

Some of the photos make them look good but see them in person and its a different story, not as feminine looking as the Thai LB's.  Another bad thing is that the prettier Filipina ladyboys ask for ridiculous amounts of money.  Not unheard of for them to ask for 10,000 pisos if they think you dont know the scene and many times they have 'agents' who make the experience more expensive so they can get their cut for doing nothing..

I will say this though, the ladyboy named Claire is an abherration for filipina ladyboys in that she has had some work done and looks great.   Very slim also and no beer belly like most of them have.
            I think I can tell you where some of the best Filipina LBs are - here in sunny London holding down day jobs as nurses.

I'll see if one of my lovely lady friends will let me post some pix - they tend to be a bit shy because of their work permit requirements etc.

I assume if successful you guys will want a spot of nurses uniform in the sequence?

Cheers

Comment

If anyone sees my avatar wandering about please return to this address

Comment

You assume correctly!

Comment

Just stumbled upon this thread which started a while back...Anyway here are two of my morning after shots from last year.
                  Areeya following ten hous sleeping and screwing every three hours in my Nana bedroom

Then the lovely young May from Pattaya just after wake up (phone pic, so not so good)

Comment

Wow!! you have some beautiful friends Snejana, are they all LB's?
                    really liked the pic of Magdalena
                    Very pretty.
                    in the pic of your four friends you only name three people, would the fourth one be you by any chance?
                    & if so which one?
                    have you got any more pics

Comment

I had forgotten I had started this thread !!!!

This is Candy from Casanova in the morning before doing anything except turning on the TV of course.

Cheers
                      Mardhi
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is Ae from Obsession, again just after she woke up and before running to the toilet.

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        Attached Files

Comment

ohh my god areeya without make up she does look quite fine
                          sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

And as a comparison, this is Ae after she had made up. Why they always want to look so white is beyond me.

Cheers
                            Mardhi
                            Attached Files

Comment

Maybe we need a Rod Stewart song about Magdalena.

Lovely!

Comment

Hello snejana

you like femboys here are some of the freshman ladyboys in our university.......on thier way to transformation guys they are still young and fresh
                                Bkk University ?

Mabulòx

Comment

Working...
                                X