Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,20:06) Its amazing the others make a living when these are running along side them
    The reason they make money is there are tons of guys out there who litteraly just wana come without touching there own dick. lol. What the girl looks like is unimportant. They wana stik it somewhere jn order to get friction to come Once theyve got there rocks off there happy and off they pop, they think to themselves hmmm pay £200 for a beauty who im just gona roger or £60 to this battered hag whom im just gona roger... They save the £140 and get the last train home You gota respect them for that LMAO
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,02:59) I mean, theres just no comparison!

How do you shag Dr. F's daughter, after Ming the Mercilous?
      Mental Strength

Comment

(Randyman @ Jul. 05 2006,03:17)
        (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,09:39)  But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member      Cumon u know its true      lol
        stay in the light,  STAY IN THE FRIGGIN LIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

randyman
        The Lights are toooooo bright

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,03:25)
          (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,15:37)
          (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,01:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    

Youd do her wouldnt you, b honest    lol
          Ahhh....c'mon....everybody can do a Vicky, Ming or Nancy.... but that's something for the real guys!  
          SPOT ON

Comment

Bit Beefy,

I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!  

Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!

But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jul. 05 2006,04:12) No thanks guys, I think I'll stick to the likes of Eye, Film, Noon, and the like. You guys can keep these BEASTS to yourselves!
              he wants a piece of the pie lol

Comment

(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,22:42) Bit Beefy,

I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!  

But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
                NO WAY i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well

As for stunners any time you're ready

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55)

NO WAY    i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well  

You have me all wrong Sir,....me... a sex pest.  

I prefer to consider myself a missionary, assisting the less well off with monetary donations to there cause.  

I just require a little favour in return. ( In my case very little favour!    )

As for my position on a poll,.... ( think about it.... ) that all depends on your prospective of what the poll is for..... top or bottom... Sir!  

However would i make it into the top ten,.... that remains to be seen! Not sure i would want to know.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55) As for stunners any time you're ready    
                    Stunners has always interested me, but I'm not keen on London, temptation may get the better of me yet tho'.

However as a rank amatuer i might need my hand holding.
                    Robin

Comment

• (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,23:12)
                      (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55) As for stunners any time you're ready    
                      Stunners has always interested me, but I'm not keen on London, temptation may get the better of me yet tho'.

However as a rank amatuer i might need my hand holding.
                      i bet ull fit rite in

Comment

• (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,23:09)
                        (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55)

NO WAY    i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well  

You have me all wrong Sir,....me... a sex pest.  

I prefer to consider myself a missionary, assisting the less well off with monetary donations to there cause.  

I just require a little favour in return. ( In my case very little favour!    )

As for my position on a poll,.... ( think about it.... ) that all depends on your prospective of what the poll is for..... top or bottom... Sir!  

However would i make it into the top ten,.... that remains to be seen! Not sure i would want to know.
                        is any1 else reading this.. lol Ron reckons hes a missionary

Comment

• I don't know what gospel he's preaching but thats a church I'd want to join.
                          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• anyone here go to wayout club?

Comment

• (dessertmax @ Jul. 06 2006,06:42) anyone here go to wayout club?
                              I've chatted with a bloke that frequents the Wayout club. He's sort of a lurker on the board and he's actually on his 1st trip to LOS at the moment, however from what he's told me that the Wayout club is far better than anything you'd get at Stunners. When he gets back I'll ask him to post about his sleazy adventures.
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Sure it is in terms of girls, but it's only a pick-up place. No action there! It's just another club, loaded with tgirls and you pick-up all those Eros girls for the prices they are famous for - so what's the need to go there then? You can call them up anyway any time you want. A couple of years ago it was a lot sleazier with BJ's on the toilet, etc... But now - just so vanilla!
                                Stunners is first of all a TV/TS swingers club with a small dancefloor and on top, the music is far better there!    

MK
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                                X