Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear Anna is still looking great. I recall she had a nose job a while back that didn't quite suit her - has she had a revision?

It sounds like Fairy will be the happening lb go go bar in Bangkok!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Perfect pics

Really good photos. Perfect flash settings. Keep up the good work.

Comment

THey are not passable

THey are simply stunning, gorgeous, delicious.

Originally posted by mardhi View Post
        Before the JSB party, a couple of us met up and we ended up here. * *Along with us were three of the most stunning ladyboys in Bangkok. *By stunning I mean passable. * The evening began in Obsessions where Anna (no 54) was barfined, then onto cascade and back to Obsession to barfine Sonya (no 4). * *We went over to Patpong and barfined the lovely Jay from KC3 (no idea what her number is but trust me, you can't miss her). * We then all went onto Twilo which is a bar/nightclub totally aimed at the farang holiday crowd just across from KC3. * * *Of course, this whole evening was done with the intention of enhancing relations between competing bars LOL. * *As you can see from the pics they got on pretty well.

First up is Sonya - the ever so cute LB from Obsession.

Comment

Jay sure is hungry

Jay is sure hungry babe, i loved her pics, awesome.

Anna and Jay from KC3, looks like Jay is getting hungry !!!

Comment

What a babe

SHe is amazing, she turns me on.

Last one of Jay - she is such a babe.

By the way, between these 3 gals there is a substantial amount of Silicone....

Anna and Sonya are tiny, Jay is not tall but she looks it in these pics. All are very passable and great fun.

If your looking for a fun night out, get them out of the shit pits and into somewhere like this - this was a Thursday night before we went down to Pattaya for the JSB party and the place was packed. They have no problems with LB's and just want to ensure everyone has fun.

Credit is due to Monkeyman as he wanted to test the new camera before the JSB party - luckily his models were totally obliging.

Both Jay and Anna will be up on the members section sometime soon. Perhaps Sonya needs to be added to the list as well.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

[QUOTE=mardhi;n120449]Anna and Jay from KC3, looks like Jay is getting hungry !!![/QUOTE

Loved the one in white, she is so sexy and gives those looks to eat you up

Comment

Last one of Jay - she is such a babe.

By the way, between these 3 gals there is a substantial amount of Silicone....

Anna and Sonya are tiny, Jay is not tall but she looks it in these pics. All are very passable and great fun.

If your looking for a fun night out, get them out of the shit pits and into somewhere like this - this was a Thursday night before we went down to Pattaya for the JSB party and the place was packed. They have no problems with LB's and just want to ensure everyone has fun.

Credit is due to Monkeyman as he wanted to test the new camera before the JSB party - luckily his models were totally obliging.

Both Jay and Anna will be up on the members section sometime soon. Perhaps Sonya needs to be added to the list as well.

Cheers
                Mardhi
                she is awsome, just delicious, I loved her pic

Comment

they are the best

Comment

They all are delicious

Comment

Working...
                    X