First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote]
    (rob69in @ Apr. 20 2007,21:41)
    Originally posted by cyberalfa,Apr. 20 2007,21:31
    but Sasha is real I've been with her, along with some of her freinds in SP, Gracy, Bruna & other Mulata / Moreno TS, 8"- 10" cocks are relatively easy to find in Brazil. Suzzane Holmes is a known 27cm. ( 10.5" ). & I have been with her in Italy.
    I hate you, robin, lol. This list of babes is too good. Add sharon lopez, claudia moura and gladys adriane and thats all you need in this life. I hope i can get to brasil one day.

Comment

• [quote]
      (rick @ Apr. 20 2007,23:41)
      (rob69in @ Apr. 20 2007,21:41)
      Originally posted by cyberalfa,Apr. 20 2007,21:31
      but Sasha is real I've been with her, along with some of her freinds in SP, Gracy, Bruna & other Mulata / Moreno TS, 8"- 10" cocks are relatively easy to find in Brazil. Suzzane Holmes is a known 27cm. ( 10.5" ). & I have been with her in Italy.
      I hate you, robin, lol. This list of babes is too good. Add sharon lopez, claudia moura and gladys adriane and thats all you need in this life.  I hope i can get to brasil one day.
      Its a good job I didn't include the full list, I would have made it to the top of your hit list.

You need to do the Brazil trip, especially if you like wildcats that just can't seem to get enough in all 3 holes & rabid drilling machines with large cocks that want to punish gringo ass.

Unfortunately all else becomes second best after a trip, but prices are higher & getting worse, & it ain't too safe. I would recomend Hilda as a guide without hesitation, she will arrange whatever perverted thrashing you require.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• I hate you, robin, lol. This list of babes is too good. Add sharon lopez, claudia moura and gladys adriane and thats all you need in this life. I hope i can get to brasil one day.

Wow!
        Somebody mentions Sharon Lopez! (Lopes?) She is one of my absolute favourites and would be reason enough for me to go to Brazil. Since Camilla De Castro died, she is probably my favourite brazilian TS.

Comment

• (cyberalfa @ Apr. 20 2007,21:31) guys be real 95% of these pics are photoshopped.
          This one isn't!
          Attached Files

Comment

• I thought it was ok to post pics from other sites, since the Sasha pics robin posted are still here?

Comment

• You need to do the Brazil trip, especially if you like wildcats that just can't seem to get enough in all 3 holes & rabid drilling machines with large cocks that want to punish gringo ass.

You have a way with words Rob,

Got me thinking I might need to organize a little trip to Brazil

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• (BigTel @ Apr. 22 2007,16:30) You need to do the Brazil trip, especially if you like wildcats that just can't seem to get enough in all 3 holes & rabid drilling machines with large cocks that want to punish gringo ass.  

You have a way with words Rob,    

Got me thinking I might need to organize a little trip to Brazil  

You won't be a disappointed, but you need to understand its dangerous to a degree. If you can afford it, engage the services of Hilda, she is a majorly cool TS & a real nice person too. She can sort everything for you & she will thoroughly enjoy watching you get it!
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• rob we need to take sao paulo on as a team what a gass that would be
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Apr. 23 2007,17:16) rob we need to   take  sao paulo on as a  team  what a gass that would be
                    Yep, it would make things more fun & a little less dangerous, but i have never had too much trouble out there, been "steamed" a few times, but nothing too serious. We could share the costs of Hilda to sort things / TS / GG's out for us. If thats what we wanted to do.
                    Robin

Comment

• If you guys are going i´ll join, not sure i go to there by myself.
                      You know of Milena Bismark, robin?
                      Mariana Cordoba is in Italy though,and shes argentinian.
                      For you lucky americans in CA or NV, go see Yasmin Lee.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Canadians go see Noemie.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Yasmine Lee. Thai living in Las Vegas.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (rob69in @ Apr. 23 2007,16:52) You won't be a disappointed, but you need to understand its dangerous to a degree. If you can afford it, engage the services of Hilda, she is a majorly cool TS & a real nice person too. She can sort everything for you & she will thoroughly enjoy watching you get it!
                            Last year I made two trips to SP and Brasilia with no time to consider any extra-curricular activities. If I were lucky enough to go again this year I have a question.

Rob, precisely what is it that Hilda would do for me in SP and how would I engage her services?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

• Hilda will do whatever you want her to. Organize a steady flow of GG's & TS, show you around, set herself & Bruna on you, or any combination of GG / TS / Guy you choose. Big cocks, little cocks, She will take you to night clubs, gay bars, straight bars, swinger bars, brothels, literally whatever you want, & she is major cool into the bargain. However she is not overly keen on SP, but will do the deed there if necessary.

Hilda should be below.
                              Attached Files
                              Robin

Comment

• Bruna, you need to be careful with Bruna, she as a a serious driller & can really cum, her reload time is minimal too.
                                Attached Files
                                Robin

Comment

Working...
                                X