First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilda's hotmail address

[email protected]
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• This is her webpage / blog

http://www.hildabrazil.blogspot.com/
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• Just in case you don't know who Gracy is.....
        Attached Files
        Robin

Comment

• One in case you forgot what her dirt box looks like,another very nice TS, no scams, no violence, just sex
          Attached Files
          Robin

Comment

• One of my favs. Grace O´hara. And you had her.....i´m so jealous, robin. She speaks good english? She cum good?

Comment

• (rick @ Apr. 24 2007,02:52) One of my favs. Grace O´hara. And you had her.....i´m so jealous, robin. She speaks good english? She cum good?
              she does not speak a word of english, we comunicated with pencil & paper (price) & sign language. Despite this she was great fun.

Yes she cums well.
              Robin

Comment

• Oh man, those girls look great. Will just have to figure out some way to do the deed. Thanks for the info.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

• Hey Robin,

What did u mean Hilda is not keen on SP. I am going to go to Brazil next year ( early March ) for 2 weeks and would like to hire Hilda on a part time basis as a guide for 1 week in Sao Paolo and 1 week in Rio.

Will post exact dates on my time in Brazil when flights are confirmed and if anyone is interstested or planning a trip to Brazil early March we should hook up. Safety in numbers.

Regards,

Ang

Comment

• miss cordonba is from argentina currently working in milan
                    yeah rob lets do it ill contact you about it mate
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (LuckyA @ Apr. 24 2007,18:01) Hey Robin,

What did u mean Hilda is not keen on SP. I am going to go to Brazil next year ( early March ) for 2 weeks and would like to hire Hilda on a part time basis as a guide for 1 week in Sao Paolo and 1 week in Rio.

Will post exact dates on my time in Brazil when flights are confirmed and if anyone is interstested or planning a trip to Brazil early March we should hook up. Safety in numbers.

Regards,

Ang
                      Hilda simply prefers Rio, but she will do the deed in SP no problem, no need to worry about that.
                      Robin

Comment

• found this,lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

• What,........ your suggesting its not real,...
                          Robin

Comment

• Here is a beautiful shemale... from Italy and Brazil
                            Attached Files
                            Paul

Comment

• Paris Hilton with big cock?

She certainly had me fooled!

LRB
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X