• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't have a big cock thread without Jo Garcia
    Attached Files
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• Another Brasilian in Spain. Angel Star who now has breasts.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I have seen this one up close and personal.

Patricia Bismark
        Attached Files

Comment

• This is Paulina
          Attached Files

Comment

• holly molly...enough to make my eyes water at the thought......nice pics
            Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• (andre459 @ Oct. 20 2008,21:25) I need to plan a trip to Spain so I can visit Hilda and also Grace O'Hara
              I like Grace too. Seems like a lot of the well known Brazilian travestis go to Spain or Italy. Do you know if they usually end up staying there long term or alternate between one or both of them with also going back regularly to Brazil?
              Attached Files
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Grace aka Gracey, again
                Attached Files
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• one more
                  Attached Files
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• Here is another favorite. Naomi.
                    Attached Files
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• again
                      Attached Files
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• one more
                        Attached Files
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• Do you know if they usually end up staying there long term or alternate between one or both of them with also going back regularly to Brazil?
                          The few girls that I talked with seemed to be staying longer term, a few years at least, but making trips back to see friends and family when they got lonely. Both Melissa Brasil and Bruninha Top were only in Brazil for a short visit before returning to Europe and I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time. Hilda told me it was cheaper for her to fly to Europe then to Natal in the north of Brazil. Language was a problem for me so the only girl I really talked about it with was Hilda. She is a really smart girl who has plans for her future - to go and earn some big dollars and be able to set herself up in Brazil.
                          I could imagine it's must be hard to give up the money and return to Brazil especially as the girls get a bit older. They could probably still earn good money in Europe but the propects in Brazil wouldn't be as good.
                          Some of our European members might have a better perspective as I really only have limited experience.

Anyway too much talk and not enough cock. Otherwise we'll be in trouble with Lance.

This is Katie Coxx
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (Lefty @ Oct. 21 2008,10:35)
                            (andre459 @ Oct. 20 2008,21:25) I need to plan a trip to Spain so I can visit Hilda and also Grace O'Hara
                            I like Grace too. Seems like a lot of the well known Brazilian travestis go to Spain or Italy. Do you know if they usually end up staying there long term or alternate between one or both of them with also going back regularly to Brazil?
                            I met Grace last year in Milano, she had only been there for a few weeks. She lived in a dump with cockroaches the size of rats. She was so kind and friendly, and of course the sex was only like a brasilian babe can.

She wore me out in 2 days, phyically, i couldn´t walk right ( and no, not because of that, you bottoms), it was like i had been to the gym for 8 hours each.
                            , those 2 days .

She had problems with visa and immigration, she didn´t get into it but it wasn´t a carefree life in Milano for her, i could tell.

This is how we communicated when we didn´t use the language of sex. My italiano, portugese and spanish sucks, she doesn´t speak any english, no dictionary either so we used  an online translator and typed in what we wanted to say

Very nice person, highly recommended.
                            Attached Files
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Grace translating "I love you " to english?
                              Attached Files
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• We didn´t just talk
                                Attached Files

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X