Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (sev7en @ Oct. 21 2008,16:15) I met Grace last year in Milano, she had only been there for a few weeks. She lived in a dump with cockroaches the size of rats. She was so kind and friendly, and of course the sex was only like a brasilian babe can.

She wore me out in 2 days, phyically, i couldn´t walk right ( and no, not because of that, you bottoms), it was like i had been to the gym for 8 hours each.
    , those 2 days .

She had problems with visa and immigration, she didn´t get into it but it wasn´t a carefree life in Milano for her, i could tell.

Very nice person, highly recommended.
    Great stuff sev7en, I'm glad to hear she's a nice girl. Grace has been one of my favourites for a long time also, maybe one day I'll get a chance to meet her.

I don't envy their situation working illegally in a foreign country. Especially in the P4P industry and it makes me wonder how much abusive and bad treatment they have to put up with. At least in Brazil they could go to the police if things got out of hand (I don't know that the police would actually do anything).
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• It´s world apart from being with thai lb. These babes would never say "up to you", they know what they want and make no bones about it
      Attached Files
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Post 1342..man you have to be kidding me...even 'mint" would be shaded with this loverly (well maybe not in lenght.......but check out the girth......)
        Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• (sev7en @ Oct. 21 2008,16:37) It´s world apart from being with  thai lb. These babes would never say "up to you", they know what they want and make no bones about it  
          I know what you're talking about.

One of my favourites from my Brazil trip was Gysllemne Rodrigues.
          Attached Files

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Oct. 21 2008,16:50) Post 1342..man you have to be kidding me...even 'mint" would be shaded with this loverly (well maybe not in lenght.......but check out the girth......)
            It's not that long but definitely thick.

katie Coxx
            Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah...but I bet he has a smile on his face.......... albeit it "pinched".....LOL
              Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• (andre459 @ Oct. 21 2008,15:53) One of my favourites from my Brazil trip was Gysllemne Rodrigues.
                My fav was the might Marianna Cordoba.
                I have only one left to complete this "big" project....Ms Suzanna Holms.
                Attached Files
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• No 2 in the world?
                  Attached Files

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Attached Files
                    i love t-girls

Comment

Attached Files
                      i love t-girls

Comment

Attached Files
                        i love t-girls

Comment

Attached Files
                          i love t-girls

Comment

Attached Files
                            i love t-girls

Comment

Attached Files
                              i love t-girls

Comment

• Sean , you sizequeen!

This one would even give donnnny second thought, then you realise it was thick!
                                Attached Files

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X