Clear All

• Dimples & Braces gallery

Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

jan
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey dude, what's with Jan in the last picture - no dimples or braces! Are you confusing bracelets with braces?

Hmm, I like dimples and braces too (esp. dimples). I'll see what I can find. You only found 16 pics? I think you didn't try hard enough. If I had the time, I'd be in a competitive mood to see if I can find more, and I feel that I can. But, alas, I may not be able to do scour through the pics. How about you send me your address and I'll just burn several DVDs and send you all the pics I have, and you can scour through them?

Hahaha, just kidding. I know as soon as I mention it to one person, I'm going to get emails from loads of others (except for the guys who've gotten their kicks in LOS...).
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Yes, POSTIE'O..... Jan has no Dimples. I pulled the Wrong pic' from the Folder. Oooop's.

Comment

As requested by Mirimark for this gallery, another photo of Gouy, postop from Mambo Show, in Bangkok, LOS.

She has great dimples!
          Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

In Oh's pic it looks like a turd is dropping out her arse. Is that a design on the bedspread or is this more of your creativiity Mirimark?

Comment

nice ass on this one
              angel.jpg

Now this is cute

FACE_125.JPG

Comment

The return of Swamp Thing?
                Attached Files

Comment

Ooooh, a Mirimark vs. Bam pic-off! This is gonna be good!

Who's going to win? Will it be 662 poster Mirimark, with his Southwestern, photoshop-extraordinaire, crazy style, or 290 poster Bam, with his indetermine origin, highly inventive, crazy style? All I know is that crazy style is going to win! And there will be dick buffet all week!

WhiteKnight, Rxpharm, and I need to get into a post-op pic-off! Except that WK has the edge on me in language. Maybe we should just organize a kick ass post-op celebration.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

You're trailing Bam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now come on you're my hero dude!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Wham! Bam! Thank Ya, Ma'am!

We really don't know: can Mirimark pull out all the stops, or is he tapped out? Will experience prevail, or will the newer guy just roll over Mirimark? So many exciting questions. Stay tuned to see how this plays out!

Comment

I see that Bam has a Video Capture card on his PC.
                        His second PIC' is of ANISIA, I have her video's with
                        ED POWERS, I do beleive its NO# 19 & 32. Shes a sweetie
                        Hey BAM ? do you have Anisia in her Lesbian video with Uma.
                        Uma is HOT,,,,, great Vid's.
                        Attached Files

Comment

...........POINT MIRIMARK...................

randyman

(no shiteaters please )
                          ain't life grand

Comment

Stick you cock in that willing and waiting mouth!

DSC00112.JPG
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, Bam, I didn't see a clear connect. I think you just brushed Mirimark. Gotta hit harder!

Mirimark definitely got the last point. Excellent photoshop work!

Comment

Working...
                              X