• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new desk_Top wall paper.
    Lover her.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• For Miri~

The guy clearly loves restraining his women. Each time he tightened my corset, I felt like someone just kicked me in the gut.
      Attached Files
      Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• (alram @ May 11 2009,11:41) The guy clearly loves restraining his women. Each time he tightened my corset, I felt like someone just kicked me in the gut.
        It's called homophobia
        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

• I Love this shot of Marla. My new favorite of the " Miss Strike a Pose " queen.
          Love the expression on your face. Very painful but, Mmmm, kind of nice too.

72760.jpg

72760.jpgpost-7-2-16861-braces.jpg

Comment

• Thought you might like them =) Would love to see you in a corset and set off the guys again
            Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• (alram @ May 14 2009,13:12) Thought you might like them =) Would love to see you in a corset and set off the guys again  
              I Love that photo so much I created a Marla folder on my deskTop.
              More braces please !   I'm a sick'O for Dimples & Braces.

Corsets ? I Love how they feel when I'm wearing one.
              Their just so damn hard to put on though.
              I wish I owned a few.

Comment

• I should prolly flash my smile more, rather than just grin then

check out www.timeless-trends.com!

03336.jpg

post-7-2-03336-IMG_1092.JPGpost-7-2-03336-post_7_2_40052_n622442061_1946525_3354496.jpg
                Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• Marla, are you concious of your smile with braces ? Why do you hide it ? If in fact you do, I don't know.

S T O P I T ! Your wonderful with or without braces. Braces on you teeth is not what defines Marla.
                  Personally I think they make you Look very sexy, but the day you have them taken off, I will still Love you just the same sister.

I hope all is well girl. Be Cool.
                  Mark.

Comment

• I'm not conscious about my braces... I'm just accustomed to smiling like so because I used to look demented because of my bad set teeth. I am loving my smile now!
                    Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• (alram @ May 16 2009,00:23) I am loving my smile now!
                      me too. I use to be very consious of my smile. My top teeth are perfect, but my bottom teeth have always be crooked.
                      After a few years of braces on my bottom set to straighten them out it really does make a difference how i interact with people.

Comment

• Attached Files
                        Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• Stuff the braces lets concentrate on the webbing
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Great pic Marla...and excellent ice cream...which one did you order? I'm partial to the peanut butter cup perfection.

Comment

• (alan1chef @ May 20 2009,10:42) Great pic Marla...and excellent ice cream...which one did you order? I'm partial to the peanut butter cup perfection.  
                                That's the one I always order too, Alan. Except I substitute the chocolate ice cream for the vanilla... otherwise it's just too much and will make me sick!

Marla and I ordered the apple pie this time. It was her first Coldstone experience, so I let her get whatever she thought looked the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X