X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard a great quote from Stephen Wright the other day;

"My  Ipod can hold 5000 songs or one telephone message from my mother"

I have a terabyte in back-up storage space plus 450 gigs in my most-used  PC and 300 in my newer one, which ironically is now my 'back-up'  PC because I like this one better and it has all my work shit inside it. Also don't really care for Vista, Windows XP is still da bomb.

funny to think my first PC ever [1998] had 1.5 gigs and that was the MOST  you  could buy......I am sure lots of you long-time tech geeks can beat that though.
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Oct. 27 2007,20:57) ...I am sure lots of you long-time tech geeks can beat that though.
      earliest I can remember at school was punch tape, then we had tape casettes and then the amazing 5.25" floppy

oh happy days

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Remember what my favorite tech-geek of all time tells me guys..... Josh is the guy that comes over here [house calls for 50 bucks an hour, what a deal] whenever I have PC meltdowns and keeps myself and my business on-line at all times; "hard drives have moving parts which are constantly working, so if you aren't using them do not keep them plugged in".

which means my terabyte of back-up shit stays on the shelf until or if they are ever needed..... also, in this day and age with HD storage space so cheap, it's highly recommended to keep even one MORE back-up of all your shit off-sight in a storage locker somewhere in case of fire, theft or ??. My biz has a heated one on the west side just for this reason, for 30 bucks a month it's worth the peace of mind.
        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
        -Dennis Miller

Comment

(Dieter @ Oct. 17 2007,02:38) Ups my cam have 16gig and a 8gig extrem 4 Cf's.....
          Dieter - what does this mean?

Bam - is this your dream box?
          http://gossamerwinged.com/DreamBoxes/DreamBoxes.html
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

POL, Dieter is talking about his digital SLR, it is a Sony A100 if I remember correctly. He must have 16 GB of RAM for it, in the form of 4 x 4 GB Sandisk Extreme compact flash (CF) cards. He must be taking a lot of photos! The Sony A100 is a 10 megapixel digital SLR.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(post-op lover @ Oct. 30 2007,11:58)
              (Dieter @ Oct. 17 2007,02:38) Ups my cam have 16gig and a 8gig extrem 4 Cf's.....
              Dieter - what does this mean?

Bam - is this your dream box?
              http://gossamerwinged.com/DreamBoxes/DreamBoxes.html
              WTF is that? That€™s a Nightmare Box!!!!!

This is a Dream Box! http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/Bereich....ist.php

BTW post-op lover that Bow vid you just saw was recorded off of a Satellite PPV channel as MPEG-2 using the Dream box then I converted it to WMV on my PC. The Dream box is on my LAN and that makes it easy to do all kinds of cool things. The Dream is Linux and that allows you to add special 'hacks' to it to decode encrypted channels hehehehhe

Comment

Hmmmmmm. You guys have some serious storage capacity....now if only your balls had that kind of expandable capacity.... I've got a little dell with 80 gigs of storage, but i am going to acquire a used buffalo drive with 250 gig so i can store my music collection.

Comment

Working...
                X