Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Oct. 25 2007,03:12) Now when I lived in Mexico you could buy "The Sunday Ticket" and watch all the football. I'd have paid anything for that here in Thailand.
    The nice thing about Mexico is it falls within the footprint of most all US and Canadian Satellites. However living in Thailand is the other side of the Planet and out of range of all the good stuff.... but you're still closer to Nana then I am!

Comment

(Bam @ Oct. 25 2007,08:29) However living in Thailand is the other side of the Planet and out of range of all the good stuff.... but you're still closer to Nana then I am!
      Well, that puts it all nicely into perspective!

Comment

The only cable news worth a flip is ESPN and all the others serve their own agendas........Fox (FAUX) News serves their reich wing brethern....CNN serves the left (thankfully) and the others are just more of the same. I get my news by reading the newspapers on the net and nowhere else. I prefer the dorkiest sitcom to any of the agenda driven news shows

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

why do news channels only report bad news?

Comment

Al Jazeera for News, BBC for rocking me to sleep.

Comment

I just come to ATS.

I don't watch TV news or read the newspaper. Even via the net, most is crap.

POL
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
              X