First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More foreign atriocities in the UK!

Black kids kill each other again...

Pakistani parents torture kid to death!

All just a day in the life of jolly old England!

15 years of spineless polititions and policing have cremated a once proud nation.
    Attached Files

makes you wonder if there is any hope for the human race...

Comment

There isn't any hope for the human race. As soon as Muslims can figure out how, they will shoot thousands of atomic bombs into the earth's crust to destroy the planet and 'save us all!'

I'd say the planet has about 50 years at the very very most. Muslims will kill us all if we don't quell their thirst for rabid destruction now.

And even if the Muslims are eliminated (best case scenario) then the oil companies will keep sucking out the oil out of the earth till the planet implodes or overheats and self destructs. I'd say that is also about 100 years off.

Comment

Actually the Chinese will have probably poisoned most of us by then! Today Mattel recalled billions of lead paint toys and the Chinese are still poisoning the toothpaste and the pet food and pretty much everything they export through their child labour slave farms.

But we in the west can't get enough of it!

Comment

There is certainly no doubt that this is one screwed up planet

Comment

The planet is just fine it's the people.

Comment

maybe the muslims are the ultimate enviromentalist....get rid of all human life and let the planet live....geeez were in trouble

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 04 2007,17:01) There isn't any hope for the human race. As soon as Muslims can figure out how, they will shoot thousands of atomic bombs into the earth's crust to destroy the planet and 'save us all!'

I'd say the planet has about 50 years at the very very most. Muslims will kill us all if we don't quell their thirst for rabid destruction now.

And even if the Muslims are eliminated (best case scenario) then the oil companies will keep sucking out the oil out of the earth till the planet implodes or overheats and self destructs. I'd say that is also about 100 years off.
                Back on the whisky again I see
                Mister Arse

Comment

Black kids kill each other again...
                  Pakistani parents torture kid to death!
                  All just a day in the life of jolly old England!
                  15 years of spineless polititions and policing have cremated a once proud nation.
                  So, good old fashioned, Britsh white people don't commit crime?

I guess the Kray brothers were just misunderstood

You post some utter shite sometimes
                  Mister Arse

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 04 2007,17:01) There isn't any hope for the human race. As soon as Muslims can figure out how, they will shoot thousands of atomic bombs into the earth's crust to destroy the planet and 'save us all!'

i wonder why no one is going to stogies birthday ?

Comment

here we go again- another thread that should be on the BNP message board

i'll say it again- YOU ARE A RCIST IGNORANT CUNT STOOGIE

Comment

YOU ARE A RCIST IGNORANT CUNT STOOGIE
                              Well, that's some well thought out argument you got there!

Comment

So, good old fashioned, Britsh white people don't commit crime?
                          My prejudice isn't blinkered by fantasy. I know whitey is bad on crime too. I know England never was a God fearing nation of law abiding citizens...

But certain human values managed to stop almost all of us from raping and carving up our kids and now the primatives who like to castrate young girls and stone each other in the name of God and justice are bringing their violence and barbaric ways to the streets of the UK.

Same with gun crime... If the cops had the power that they had 30 years ago they might be able to start making an impact on the criminal immigrants who have set up shop in the inner cities of London and all the other major cities in the UK.

I really don't care if you think I'm the spawn of Satan for airing my opinions. It's the spineless cretins who don't say anything that are forced to stay indoors and hide from the marauding gangs of youths that make living a normal civilised life impossible now.

In Thailand you fear the police if you do something wrong. In the UK the vermin just spit in their faces and the cops just suck it up while the criminals hide behind lawyers and liberal tossers who don't give a fuck about victims but care about saving the poor downtrodden loser from a life of crime.

The UK would be a lot richer and healthier and safer to live in if the foreigners left. And actually almost all countries in the world adopt an insular intolerance for immigrants and foreigners. Its only a few (especially in Europe) that have decided on this bizarre and unhuman system of forced integration.

And even though it's a massive failure on a continental scale they still make more and more insane efforts to persue it.

I like the Thai way - You are welcome to walk with us, but you'll NEVER be one of us!

Comment

no need to state basic facts mate. its either obvious or not.

but if you want me to spell it out- you have just taken 2 random news stories involving non whites and posted them here to say our country is going down the drain. last time i looked out of my window it was english people that cause all of the shit. and by english i mean all the people that live here- the worst sector are the hoodies (12-19 year old white punks), but i'm sure all races and religions fuck up.
                            one thing about the people u hate most it seems (muslims) is that they have a very family orientated way about them and are often very conservative. give me 100 muslims and 100 christians in any area in UK and i bet a million squid that the musilms are better behaved in terms of breaking the law.

basically u have no means to be nasty to these people- list me some facts that prove me wrong please instead of silly comments and i'll happily agree with u.

Comment

I hate criminals and bullies. If a foreigner commits ANY crime or are charged with any offence in the UK then they should be deported along with their family and anyone suspected of knowing them. They can fight for their innocence from theiir home countires if they feel hard done by.

These people do not want to adopt a British way of life. They are humorless barbarians who cheer on when their 'martyrs' drive bombs into our airports.

Terrorism isn't a British invention - it was imported here by Muslim foreigners.

Family values, eh? Arranged marriages, slicing off the daughters vagina, death for adulterers, forced worship of violent deities... Sounds like we are returning to the middle ages!

There are lots of countries around the world that embrace the Muslim way of living. Loads of places you can go to where you can shoot each other all day long and relax by castrating or stoning your loved ones... I just wish the UK wasn't one of them. It never used to be.

In Thailand if you overstay your visa you are booted out on your ass. If you even say something that offends the King you are thrown in jail. Caught stealing? Goodbye. None of this gay "Oh, boo hoo - my human rights..." fucking crap. It's real simple... do it the Thai way or fuck off. I like that way of doing things.

Comment

Working...
                              X