Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A "bloke in a dress"
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Another of a "bloke in a dess"
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Now this.. IS .. a bloke in a dress

Sorry no prizes for spotting the difference, but just incase, its beauty..
        Robin

Comment

& another bloke in a dress....

I'll say no more....
          Robin

Comment

(ozzie @ Mar. 06 2007,19:34) I am suprise nobody else has jumped in here
            I did - check the post 2 above yours.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(ptrrobsn @ Mar. 06 2007,09:53) Did anyone actually ask you two? If you have not used this man's service and you have nothing to add then why even make a comment? If I choose to have a massage and then want extras, which of course is so out of the question in Thailand ( I dont think). Then that is my business. I assume it must be a Muslim thing SB if you don't like being touched. You two stick to your bars with men who dress as woman and use them. Simple really isn't it? But don't ridicule me for my perversions.
              I think you joined the wrong site here mate, try the gay sites if your looking for men, we have only ladies here
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(ptrrobsn @ Mar. 06 2007,17:53) Did anyone actually ask you two? If you have not used this man's service and you have nothing to add then why even make a comment? If I choose to have a massage and then want extras, which of course is so out of the question in Thailand ( I dont think). Then that is my business. I assume it must be a Muslim thing SB if you don't like being touched. You two stick to your bars with men who dress as woman and use them. Simple really isn't it? But don't ridicule me for my perversions.
                Lighten up little fella.  Look where we are .  Exactly how judgemental can any of us possibly be.  People say funny things on this forum.  Thats why its fun.  It is not personal.  Exept for that Muslim crap.  Some things are just uncalled for.
                Justbob

Comment

(ptrrobsn @ Mar. 08 2007,17:27) Wake up! Does it have a Vagina or a Penis? If it has a Penis then its a Man. All this bullshit about a third sex, be real, call it what it is. Genetically there is no such thing as a "Third Sex". You are fucking a man for christ sakes. Wake up and see the Penis from the Vaginas. It makes no difference how much more feminine Thai men are to Western women they are still men. What dream world do you lot live in? As I say call it what ever you like, if you are fucking them then either your gay or bi-sexual. On these forums I read all the time about some of the so called stars of the LB scene in BKK if I had the time I would post the photos. If you don't think that Talisha and Justine  etc etc dont look like men in drag then you need your eyes tested. Admitedly some do look more feminine than others but they are still MEN!
                  You should have read the forum guidelines... Now you are banned!

Comment

What he gets banned for telling the truth? You amaze me, here is someone who has an alternative and correct view of things as they are and gets banned because you do not like hearing it. The fact is he is correct in every way. What you don't like be told you are gay or bi-sexual? What a dream world you live in.

Comment

Guess he pissed you off then SB,

But he was having difficulty joining in our concept of our favoured topic. Pity really, narrow minded people can be very entertaining,.... for a short while.
                      Robin

Comment

(jaymet @ Mar. 08 2007,17:54) What he gets banned for telling the truth?
                        He is banned for contravening very specific parts of our forum guidelines just as YOU are doing.

If you want to start a thread about men dressed as girls then that's fine, but don't pollute other threads.

I hope this is clear to you.

Comment

(jaymet @ Mar. 08 2007,20:54) What he gets banned for telling the truth? You amaze me, here is someone who has an alternative and correct view of things as they are and gets banned because you do not like hearing it. The fact is he is correct in every way. What you don't like be told you are gay or bi-sexual? What a dream world you live in.
                          I would say you are only minutes away from being banned yourself you ignorant idiot.

Comment

(jaymet @ Mar. 08 2007,04:54) What he gets banned for telling the truth? You amaze me, here is someone who has an alternative and correct view of things as they are and gets banned because you do not like hearing it. The fact is he is correct in every way. What you don't like be told you are gay or bi-sexual? What a dream world you live in.
                            i don't think he gives a rat's ass whether you think he's gay or bi-sexual or fucks sheep. what he cares about is your disrespecting the ladyboys we have gathered here to admire.

regardless of the degree of femininity you find visually apparent in the ladyboys after whom we gloriously lust, it is simply required that as strongly as you might disparage the desires of the hunters who prowl this forum, you are not allowed to insult their prey.

dream world or not, it has its rules. so play nice or get your own sandbox.

Comment

Its a strange little club we have here, but we like it.   Not many rules, but you have to stick by 'em. Simple really.  
                              Robin

Comment

If the label(s) fit .. so be it. It's an argument that's been spun too many times. Use search if you want a sample, then ... move on. Insulting other posters preferences is boorish & childish. Calling Ladyboys "He" your gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X