X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done SB and all the other positive posters    

It amazes me that such ignorance can be allowed to spoil an interesting thread. I am a new poster on this excellent forum and I really enjoy all the subjects.  

Its good to know that forum moderation can kick into touch the rude cocks    who think they can spray even the most innocent of posts.

On topic : I still say Aemmie was great company.   

Comment

I just come to check what has happeed to the topic i posted on this site and i find it full of aguments could the moderator remove all the off topic posts from this topic

thanks

Comment

This topic has been moved to the fish box where these little ranting and ravings are allowed Im afraid
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

The   posts of Aemmie's original thread are here in the Fishbox for those who find this stuff amusing.

For those of you interested in a massage from a Wat Po trained ladyboy massuesse, the thread  has been moved to the Travel Information section.

Nice Ladyboy Massage

Comment

thanks to the moderator for removing the crap from my thread.

Again if you know anyone who would like a massage from a ladyboy like me please get them to contact me by email or phone if in bangkok.

Aemmie on +66 8 7157 8691 From Outside thailand.
            0871578691 From Inside thailand.

Or by email at [email protected]

Comment

Hello im a sexy cute Ladyboy from bangkok area in thailand. I currently offer a Massage service to men and women from around the world who are travelling in bangkok thailand or living long term in bangkok

Iam a Wat pho qualifield massues I offer the following types of Real professional thai massage services for people in bangkok thailand

1. Tranditional Thai Full body Massage.

2. Oil aromatheapy Massage.

Massages can be arranged for anytime of the day or any day of the week and I will come to your home/apartement/office or Hotel to conduct the massage service. Massages normally last for around 2 hours.

For more information and to book Please call Now.

thanks aemmie

Comment

Is there anyone in Bangkok who would like a nice ladyboy massage? please contact me

Comment

would anyone like a nice massage over this easter period if so please contact me on the email or phone number at the top of the topic.

Comment

if your interested please let me know on the following contacts

aemmie

Comment

Soon I will be posting some new pics of me with my new sexy look so in the meantime if you would like a massage please contact me by email or phone as soon as possiable

Comment

we'll wait for the new sexy pics....

Comment

10/10 for perseverance though

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

sorry for the delay for the new pics they will come soon

Hello im a sexy cute Ladyboy from bangkok area in thailand. I currently offer a Massage service to men and women from around the world who are travelling in bangkok thailand or living long term in bangkok

Iam a Wat pho qualifield massues I offer the following types of Real professional thai massage services for people in bangkok thailand

Massages can be arranged for anytime of the day or any day of the week and I will come to your home/apartement/office or Hotel to conduct the massage service. Massages normally last for around 2 hours.

thanks aemmie

Comment

would anyone like a nice sexy massage from a ladyboy in bangkok

Comment

Aemmie on +66 8 7928 4124 From Outside thailand.
                                0879284124 From Inside thailand.

thanks aemmie

P.S the pics will come when i get my faster GPRS internet at home in a few weeks time sorry about the delay

Comment

Working...
                                X