Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ozzie @ Apr. 16 2007,13:42) Can I vote for some others as there are a few on here who I pretty certain do not have all their faculties when posting.

As for me usually sober but occasionally posted after a big night out at nana.

=

He'll be telling us his shit don't stink next.

Tell me why these people think they are holier than thou?

I speak as I find not talk PC bull..

Your always looking to have a dig fella, I wonder why ?

Comment

(breakermorant @ Apr. 17 2007,06:39)
      (ozzie @ Apr. 16 2007,13:42) Can I vote for some others as there are a few on here who I pretty certain do not have all their faculties when posting.

=  

If the shoe fits mate.

Have a dig at whom I never mentioned any names but clearly you think it is about you so maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

I do not think I am holier than anyone but I do know I will be screwing Chompoo tomorrow and you will be crying into whatever it is you drink.

You clearly have a hard one for me so how about paying the bar fine for a change.

Comment

I'm sober, haven't had a drink in over 12 years. Though I am happy to buy a drink for fellow board members when I get in town. I'll be in Bangkok the last week of May; 60 hours till wheels up for LOS.

Comment

(ozzie @ Apr. 17 2007,04:51)
          (breakermorant @ Apr. 17 2007,06:39)

=  

If the shoe fits mate.

Have a dig at whom I never mentioned any names but clearly you think it is about you so maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

I do not think I am holier than anyone but I do know I will be screwing Chompoo tomorrow and you will be crying into whatever it is you drink.      

You clearly have a hard one for me so how about paying the bar fine for a change.

You can fuck who you like fella, no skin off my rosie nose. Haven't seen the girl for years.

The only one crying will be your wallet mate when Chompoo well and truely fucks you.

Though I suspect this is yet another fantasy of yours. Legend in your own mind arn't you mate ?

You are stupid enough though that's for sure......

Mai pen rai na......

Comment

(breakermorant @ Apr. 17 2007,08:55) You can fuck who you like fella, no skin off my rosie nose.  Haven't seen the girl for years.

The only one crying will be your wallet mate when Chompoo well and truely  fucks you.  

Though I suspect this is yet another fantasy of yours.  Legend in your own mind arn't you mate ?

You are stupid enough though that's for sure......

Mai pen rai na......

You are the only one with that fantasy and it clear to see who the wanker is.

As I said before you took my original reply as a personal attack but that was obviously because it has some truth to it as I never mentioned anyone by name.

Sorry got to go the ladyboy in my bed wants another round. Hope the cold of old blighty is not getting you too down mate

Comment

(ozzie @ Apr. 17 2007,12:07) Sorry got to go the ladyboy in my bed wants another round.
              Damn I hate you Ozzie....

kahuna
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You got nothing but your doctor waiting ....

your ladyboy is in my bed soon....

good night

Comment

you are so right ozzie

mai pen rai na ?

take care

hope you happy now

you have fun ?

Comment

(breakermorant @ Apr. 18 2007,06:59)

good night

meaning watch out for the dreaded virus bareback buddy as the doc can't do much when your nob drops off.

Comment

(breakermorant @ Apr. 18 2007,08:59)

good night

Sounds like you are on the sauce now mate. Doubt will you get a liver transplant at your age but hey happy drinking

Comment

Working...
                      X