Mandy sat in the Kitchen...very nice and hairless chinese LB
    Attached Files
    Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Angel 30 yrs LB ... well she is like the name
      Attached Files

Comment

Mandy was wearing the wig and dressed like a girl only in his apartment and never went out in that way... if you meet her outside well she just look like a very effeminate boy (but thats what they are LBs)

Comment

Kaos, thanks very much for sharing - not common to find pics of mainland China lbs! One thing that puzzles me - hormones (well birth control pills), can be obtained from pharmacies without prescription (at least in 1999 last time I was in China). If the lbs would like to feminize they can take hormones. Do you think it might be due to lack of knowledge or financial constraints?

However, since you like femboys, maybe you would not like to see that happen!

Great tips on where to find them in Guangzhou as well!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

We have (had...) a few random posters here from China, but they never bothered to write in English.

Even so, I think Rxpharm has a point: why aren't more of them using hormones? I was going to speculate, but don't have enough data for a reasonable speculation.

What I do think is interesting is the sheer volume of news articles on LBs in the Chinese newspapers and online. They have a real fascination for Harisu, for instance. That's great by me.

Hopefully the new Thai band, Venus Flytrap, will get a lot of attention in China, too.

POL
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

well in china they have LB cabaret and most of the LBs are from Thai so chinese do like LBs for sure...they have also a tradition of crossdressing in theatrical representation and if you go in a typical chinese tea room you can see a sort of show in where females are played by men...some of the LBs i knew they were taking small dose of hormones (but they were from wealthy families and going for a SRS).
              most of these kids just dont want their people to think they are gay (because thats they way they consider a LB if not operated)

Comment

in Thai everything is opened and accessible in China everything still closed and forbidden...once they will open this country will be the biggest LB country in the world...personally i find chinese more beautiful than thai just my type

Comment

having said that the ass in my avatar is thai

Comment

I heartily agree - Chinese GGs float my boat more than Thai GGs. Japanese models are tops, but everyday Chinese and Taiwanese do more for me than any other Asian nationality.

At least one Thai postie I know is of Chinese ethnicity. I don't know when her ancestors moved from China to Thailand, though.

POL

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Interesting story I just posted up in New, Views and Ladyboys suggests there are about 400,000 people who want SRS in China. This would include ftm, and mtf patients, but would be interesting to know how accurate those numbers are!

Possibly more lbs in China than LOS!

Link to article Wannabe woman aided by trassex beauty

Link to the other post:

Harisu helps Chinese TS

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Harisu: changing the world, one LB at a time.

God, I her.

Comment

Working...
                        X