X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe... he says "ye" like a pirate...

Anyways... I was always wondering about early morning arrivals, since almost all flights out of California seem to arrive very early in the morning... Is it harder to find taxis or rides and what about checking into hotels and the sort? I'm not too worried about finding a girl, just getting settled in on the first day...

Comment

Now that's a post you can read!!
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(gr1mr3ap3r @ Feb. 23 2007,01:52) Hehe... he says "ye" like a pirate...

Anyways... I was always wondering about early morning arrivals, since almost all flights out of California seem to arrive very early in the morning... Is it harder to find taxis or rides and what about checking into hotels and the sort? I'm not too worried about finding a girl, just getting settled in on the first day...
        I try to fly out of LHR to BKK on the midday flight which gets into BKK at around 0600hrs the following day, most hotels will let you in if the rooms free on arrival. I have never had a problem with taxi's / Limo's from the airport at any time of the day or night.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Thank you Sir!

Comment

(gr1mr3ap3r @ Feb. 23 2007,01:52) Hehe... he says "ye" like a pirate...

if you have visited thailand before save the business
            cards of the hotels you have stayed at and e-mail
            them for a reservation giving the day and time of arrival.
            if getting a taxi concerns you most hotels are associated with a limo service. if you want the convinence and do not mind the added cost arrange that with your reservation. we hear a lot about the
            inefficient business practices in thailand, but this does
            not apply to most hotels. they are professionly run
            and you can make reservations by e-mail.

Comment

Working...
            X