• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop hits saddam

OUCH
    Attached Files
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

...and edited!

Comment

Looks Like the fucker is screaming for a Jug of Corn Oil.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hilarious!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

saddam hung today        

Comment

They hung one man for the crimes of a thousand! Woo hoo!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 30 2006,17:40) They hung one man for the crimes of a thousand! Woo hoo!
                My sentiments exactly.

What has actually been gained by todays news? More bloodshed in Iraq and another round of anti US/UK terrorism looming?
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 30 2006,18:23)
                  (stogie bear @ Dec. 30 2006,17:40) They hung one man for the crimes of a thousand! Woo hoo!  
                  My sentiments exactly.

What has actually been gained by todays news? More bloodshed in Iraq and another round of anti US/UK terrorism looming?

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 30 2006,18:23)
                    My sentiments exactly.

Absolutely...it's really embarrassing to be a citizen of the USA sometimes...damn we are dumb...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

s     s

Comment

And how would you solve the problem costass?
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 30 2006,21:12) And how would you solve the problem costass?
                          take out all your troops from all over the world.and believe the world would be better without troops

Comment

(costassg @ Dec. 30 2006,14:40)
                            (kahuna @ Dec. 30 2006,21:12) And how would you solve the problem costass?
                            take out all your troops from all over the world.and believe the world would be better without   troops
                            You know there a lot of US citizens that would really prefer doing that but the problem would be as soon as we did that and became a isolationist society the whole world including you would be whining for protection within a year.    

Face it CostASSg the world needs the US and the UK along with their military, their money, technical expertise etc.   And as much as I would prefer we tell all the countries to   its never going to happen in our lifetimes. You criticize the US for putting Bush in office as have I but please point out how much better other countrys are doing............I'll wait on pins and needles.

In other words unless you can provide an educated statement backing up your pathetic anti US/UK blithering keep your opinions to yourself and the rest of your grade school friends  

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

The actual crime for which Saddam was convicted was for the massacre of over 100 Shiites back in the 80's. Not sure if that particlar incident is that much different than what Toxin did in the southern provinces.

Saddam, the Butcher of Bagdad was a bad man. But arguably the West would have been better off with the oppresive but stable Saddam regime than with the current chaos which is a breeding ground for terrorists.

If it were available on YouTube, I'm sure the Saddam hanging would have more hits than the Kramer rant.

Comment

Working...
                              X