Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sad to hear the news of Steve Irwin and was shocked when I flicked over the channels and heard Steve Irwin is dead I was like shocked and wondering how?

later found out a Stingray bard ahs killed him, and I wa slike what was he doing with them and how he manage to let a Stingray get close?

Then found out he was doing a Diving Expedition in the Great Barrier Reef and was diving and swimming along side the stingray.

Stayray don't usually attack human UNLESS they feels threatened or provoked and thinks they are under attack and they will attack huamn, so make you wonder what action Steve did to make a stinray feel threatened? IN order for it to attack? Too close to the baby nesting if it that time of year? There still many question unanswered excatly how and why?

Comment

I think Mr Irwin felt he was invincible after all the stunts he had pulled off in the past and lets face it... the chances of a Stingray barb stabbing you in the chest is almost zero!

I think he must have paniced because it's probably pulling the thing out of his chest that actually killed him!

Comment

That what I was wondering meself too Stogie, but we just have to wait fro the actual event news excatly what really happened.

The whole thing and pardon the pun sound so fishy here!

Comment

© AP
          Steve Irwin
          Should 'Croc Hunter' Death Tape be Seen?
          Sep 5, 9:31 AM EST

Video: Irwin's memorable moments

The Associated Press

"If I'm going to die," the late "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin said in a 2002 interview, "at least I want it filmed."
          ain't life grand

Comment

As Australians I think we viewed Steve Erwin more as a TV Celebrity than anything else. It was surprising to me to learn he put all his money back into Conservation and buying up big parcels of land to house endangered species.

I continue to ponder why so many Americans see Australia as an outback animal infested wasteland seen through the eyes of Paul Hogan, Steve Erwin or Greg Norman. Maybe they don't read papers or the internet or maybe they all watch Fox and CNN. But then sometimes I seem to judge Americans through the eyes of George Bush and his right winged christian element.
            Maybe that is the power of the media. To be believed or not?

Still a tragedy for his wife and children. He will be remembered for his efforts with conservation not his fame on TV.

Comment

5000 tickets were snaped up for Steve Irwins funeral in Beerwah tomorrow. Most people lined up for over 15 hours to get tickets.

I'm sorry he died but wow at the moment you would think God has died. Im sure i will get 5000 at my funeral as well and 4999 of them will be there to make sure im dead

Comment

(vangough05 @ Sep. 19 2006,13:11) 5000 tickets were snaped up for Steve Irwins funeral in Beerwah tomorrow. Most people lined up for over 15 hours to get tickets.

I'm sorry he died but wow at the moment you would think God has died. Im sure i will get 5000 at my funeral as well and 4999 of them will be there to make sure im dead
                this will happen again when rolf harris and dame edna snuff it?            

Comment

Rolf who and Dame who

Comment

Working...
                  X