X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to understand

I am new to this board and trying to understand myself. I have been attracted to LB for a long time. I do not feel I am gay because I don't like men. But what Am I. Is this just a western thought. Am I gay, straight or does it matter. In the US I have to go to gay bars to find LB. I have been to Thailand six times and love it.

What do you thing?
    Attached Files

Hi Medin,

I too, have been attracted to LB for a long time - I've known since before the age of 10.

I think I am fortunate - that despite periods of denial, I'm pretty well adjusted. Took a while to accept myself - not normal or abnormal - just as myself.

I don't consider myself as straight or gay. If I have to name a label, then I guess "Bi" will have to do, not that it means anything.

All I can say is, be happy, don't be influence by society, state, or the church; as long as you do no harm, then everythings fine. Don't do the guilt trip - guilt sucks.

Just enjoy your sexuality.

Ronin

Comment

Hello Medin,

I am new here too Medin. I only recently discovered these wonders, and I too have questioned my sexuality these past few years. My answer to you is, you are right, it dosen't matter.

I live near San Francisco on the bay. I have a new neighbor who recently bought the house directly across from mine. Please unterstand that my new neighbor is a flamer...he is overtly gay. A couple of weeks ago he came over I opened a bottle of wine and we talked for several hours. Our first real conversation since in moved in last year. The conversation eventually became somewhat personal and he was very open about his "gayness".

When he quizzed me, I admitted that likely 99.99999% of the world's population would think I was gay also and he gave me a puzzled look. You would not take me for a gay man. So I pulled out my laptop. After he looked at several photos and videos he looked at me and said, "You're not gay." These beautiful creatures with dicks were not sexually exciting to him. He admitted he dosen't only like dicks, he likes men. The fact that the man has a dick is important to him, but it is the entire being that he finds sexually attractive.

The beautiful ladyboy, no matter how large the dick, did not excite him at all. In fact the femininity was sexually repulsive to him. When I showed him a video of a beautiful ladyboy being ravaged by a young Thai male he was excited by the young Thai male not the ladyboy.

So where are we? I think we kind of fall in a crack right now. No one has really defined our place. Are we straight? I don't think so. Are we bi? I don't think I am. I'm not attracted to males in any form. Are we gay? By the definition of the majority, probably so. And so what? But the ultimate question is, are you happy? Do these beautiful ladies make you happy? If the answer is Yes, then you should not have any more questions.

Enjoy their femininity, enjoy their sexuality, and above all, enjoy yourself.

If it makes you feel good and it makes the lady feel good and it dosen't hurt any one else, then it must me heaven. Welcome to heaven.
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

By the way....that photo you attached....I have no no idea who that beautiful creature is....But from no on her name is HEAVEN..........
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Kahuna

Well fucking said. At last i think the right conclusion to this whole gay argument that always apears on here. Your gay mate got it right. Its just like I read on a site by a transexual. Her thoughts on guys like us is that we just have a broader defintion of feminity.

Its not the dick that matters but the person. I mean how many of us guys have fucked girls with out tits? Are they guys?

Dont get me started on checklist sex. Cant touch her dick becuse it will make me gay. Dont sucker her dick becuse it will mean I am gay. Dont get fucked because it will mean you are gay. I mean for fucksake once you have established the gender who cars what happens.

Again kahuna well said.

Comment

Thanks for the insight and support; sometimes I get caught up in puritan guilt and labels. I really enjoy this site.

Thanks

Comment

I know what I am...
              I'm happy

so come on in and leave your labels outside...... I've been through something slightly similar, having bi/racial kids, but I'm sure stepping out with your/my ladyboy love in Normalville USA, is a whole nother ball game.
              When me and the ex would hit the city or travel, you could feel the heat radiating from folks that didn't think much of the races mixing. It's like they say, "people are strange when you're a stranger". Think what you want about the 2nd admendment, but in unfamiliar territory I usually had my Taurus ultralite in my pocket. And I always have it when the kids are with me.
              randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 12 2006,10:01)
                  Am I gay, straight or does it matter.
                What do you thing?
                medin1963

so come on in and leave your labels outside randyman
                Hey Medin1963, that beautiful Femboy (( FIAT )) you posted is my
                No.#2 girl. So you obviously Like that Lil' femboy, so how does that make you feel ?
                does it make You feel GAY ?
                does it make You feel horny ?
                do You feel Love ?
                Well, it took me a long time to come to terms with my
                Sexual Demons, and it was a Lot of precious time WASTED over Nothing. I don't know about other members, but this is
                NO mid life crisis for me. I've been into this Chicks with Dicks thing since I was a young boy. I've always Loved girls too.
                I've been with the same girl now for eight years. And as a matter of fact, she is sitting right here reading your post.
                My G.G. is cool with it. She Knows I'm not some Cum guzzling semen demon out there trying to suck every cock I can stick into my mouth. Nor am I some Cum burpping butt slut on the recieving end of a punter. I'm a Level headed Professional who just happens to be MULTISEXUAL.

No your not Gay.
                No your not Bi.
                No your not hetro.
                Your a curious creature taking care of what matters most;
                " YOU. "
                Love'n Pretty Ladyboys ? Don't worry about it man,
                its no big shit. Join the party NEWBIE,
                Ladyboys are good for the Mind and Soul
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

mirimark shouldn't be more exaustive, great time to all
                  I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

Originally posted by (cyberalfa @ Mar. 13 2006,19:33)
                    exaustive
                    Exaustive ?
                    Whats is this ?
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hello Miramark,

Despite the spelling - I think what what Cyberalfa is trying say is the same as you.    What's to understand?  If you like ladyboys - go and enjoy yourself.

I gave up trying to work it out a while ago. Herself asked me one day - 'why do you like ladyboys?'  As I said to her - somehow a beautiful girl with a cock is really sexy  
                      I could not explain to her and I don't really understand myself. And I'm not going to waste time trying to work out why.

Gay - No, I have no sexual attraction to men whatsoever.

The nearest I have seen so far is bi-sexual. I'm not sure that works out as most bi-sexuals like men and women. I like women and ladyboys  

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

I'm going to move this to the fish box, you'll probably get a better response there.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 14 2006,08:24)
                          Hello Miramark,

Despite the spelling - I think what what Cyberalfa is trying say is the same as you.    What's to understand?  If you like ladyboys - go and enjoy yourself.

I gave up trying to work it out a while ago. Herself asked me one day - 'why do you like ladyboys?'  As I said to her - somehow a beautiful girl with a cock is really sexy  
                          I could not explain to her and I don't really understand myself. And I'm not going to waste time trying to work out why.

Gay - No, I have no sexual attraction to men whatsoever.

The nearest I have seen so far is bi-sexual. I'm not sure that works out as most bi-sexuals like men and women. I like women and ladyboys  

RR.

Comment

Hi Medin, do you know who the LB is you posted?

She stole my mobile. She is famous for theft and taking farangs money. She is also known as a little dangerous in the LB community. I tried to wring her neck a few days ago, and I'll do it again if I see her again. I've chased her 3 times now.

Beware of who you are attracted to. Stay away from these street urchins. Go to the bars.

Sorry to digress from the original topic, but the replies were well done. Loving LBs has nothing to do with being gay. You can be attracted to LBs and not to men, and the vast majority on this forum are that way from the numerous polls done over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 14 2006,12:58)
                              Hi Medin, do you know who the LB is you posted?
                              Does he know who she is???

I think she's in Mirimarks top 3

randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X