X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ziggystardust

Wow what a horrible story.  I do not know her; I just fantasize over picture series on AsianTS.  

I always try to be careful but thanks for the warning.  Is that experience common?

I am really trying to live life guilt free but it takes practice.  I was raised Catholic and still recovering (personal experience and choice, nothing against Catholics)

Thanks again for all the support.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 14 2006,23:58)
      Hi Medin, do you know who the LB is you posted?

She stole my mobile. She is famous for theft and taking farangs money.
      Her name is Fiat.
      She is my sponser. She sends me 80% of everything she steals. We are working on building our dream home in California just as soon as we can find someone to
      Buy 700 cell phones and about 50 lbs of fine jewlery.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

This site is always good for a laff.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Here is another angle: with all the political correct crap nowaays. Being gay is somehow trendy now. We have the worst case for "coming out" - because you can't even explain what you are (see we have a thread of iscussions here ...) easily. Whenever someone gives me the pc crap that I should just come-out already I want to slam the moron motherf*king biatch. The PC morons needs everybody to wear a label so they can easily identify the victim they can be "open mind" with. I would always vote for don't ask don't tell in a heart beat. It's has nothing to do with me not having pride, in fact, I am too proud to give a fuck.

Comment

If it makes my dick hard I like it.

What else is there to know?

Comment

Working...
            X