Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised I'm the only one who voted United. I've flown United consistently international and domestic for the last 3 years and have never been disappointed.

Say PigDogg, what are some good ways you've gotten miles? I pretty much use every trick in the book - United credit card, United mileage with my Hilton stays, etc... You doing anything special to earn so many miles without actually flying?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

The credit card is the best way, 17.5K miles. I can give u a special number that gets me 5K miles and u still get your 17.5K

DP-Since you have the credit card the easiest way to get miles is the sign up for checking , money market, bill pay, and payroll deduction, 4 things in all from Netbank, which will give you 9K miles.

If you can put 10,000 dollars in a Fidelity account then you get 15K miles or 50,000 dollars gets you 25K miles.

You can get miles from Ameritrade, I haven't gotten around to that yet.

Also inquire about the United Business creidt card in addition to regular card for an additional 15K miles.

Comment

Working...
      X