Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man that fucking sucks. ouch 330 euros? that's a lot of jerking off there bro. :P
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

additional question for torrent users:

are there torrent clients which can download multiple files at the same time? i am using bittorrent which appears to only download one file at a time. anyone have helpful suggestions to speed the downloads? I mean some of the downloads are taking more than one day. seems a little excessive. am i doing anything wrong? hard to figure out because i have high speed internet via cable. all my other internet stuff is blazing. however, torrent is like watching paint dry over more than one day.

Comment

Try BitComet can set the amount of simultaneous downloads also you desired upload and download speeds .

As for why its slow well i posted a piece earlier in this thread with my observations about speed , also i gotta add if your upload is going at maximum your download will tend to get a bit stifled , on the flip side if your upload is set to a low level you wont get a great ratio coming back at you , i tend to set my upload at about 80% of my pipe speed .

Try BitComet see if that helps your speed , might be your client . You might be just unlucky and be getting slow torrents can happen if people dont leave the torrent up for long enuff so others can grab it .

Comment

monkeyman thanks for you advice. bitcomet is ten times better for my computer. still don't know what is going on to make the prior client fail so badly. much faster downloads. thanks again.

Comment

Your welcome relpax , always happy to help out .

Comment

Working...
            X