X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19%
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (nathy_cer @ Dec. 21 2005,15:35)
      I'm a simple french girl (19yo) girl who's addicted to ladyboys since my stay in Pattaya in November. Hi Boss and Jenny Bar were my favourites. Some astonishments during my visites (alone) in the 2 bars. I enjoyed the time there. No problem whole the time. Some BLs (Ae, Ana, Nadeer) don't like to spend even a short time with a GG for 1000 Bath - why?
      Nathy, first it's maybe because of the 1000Baht. Try 3000 B and you might be successful. Secondly, LB's trying a lot to be as fem as possible. They consider themselves as straight female. Not gay and for sure not lesbian! Being a lesbian just doesn't fit to their role as they see it. I travel through SE-Asia since about 20 years and I nearly never found any lesbian tgirls there. Not with gg's nor with other LB's - that's extremely rare! As for hookers, they might do it, but they want serious cash for that.
      Nevertheless, pls let me know the next time you're there - as Incher said already, you can always get the girls for a threesome....

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (nathy_cer @ Dec. 21 2005,20:35)
        (19yo) girl who's addicted to ladyboys...
        Now thats a new one... welcome to the club!

Comment

I'm a manly man, I'll take a hot young GG and a hot young postie any day. It's a little difficult to arrange right now, but maybe next summer?
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

OMG.....

you're 62% feminine.......

Maybe it`s time for the operation.
            Do not marry a Thai girl.
            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Like most of these s**t 'tests' I found the first set of questions irrelevant  

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Jerrell, you're 2% feminine

This is based on how you scored on a variety of traits that, founded on classic research and our own studies, are typically associated with women.

You're also 98% masculine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with men. When we compare your results with other men it shows that you are somewhat less feminine than other men.

But what is gender identity exactly? A person's gender identity is defined by the extent to which they see themselves as masculine or feminine. Every person possesses both masculine and feminine qualities to some degree, however the extent to which each person has these qualities differs widely. While you were taking the test, we calculated your scores in 6 areas typically defined as masculine and 6 areas typically defined as feminine

Holy Shit!!!

Comment

I'm 10% feminine.

They must be refering to my vagina.

Comment

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hey, not fair, when I clicked on the link I got this,

Not Found

The requested URL /tests/genderidentity/ was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at web.tickle.com Port 80

How do I find this test?
                      Thanks
                      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                      Salin' on a summer breeze
                      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
                      X