Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 15 2005,13:26)
    So you are saying that if they beat San Diego (8 - 5) and Seattle (11 - 2) then they will probably beat Arizona (4 - 9)

Well - I won't go out on a limb and bet against you, mate!  [/QUOTE]
    If I hit the Lotto I bet I'll be a Millionaire..

Browns are down,, Cincinatti Bengles are Up...
    Cincy and the Big Tuna.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Whew, I could collect a buck or two with this crowd
      New England Patriots Will win it all again
      incher

Comment

Should be a good game between the Seahawks and Colts today. Hopefully now that Indiannapolis has lost one they will bring their A-game to Seattle. This will be a preview of the superbowl and both teams got a lot riding on this. My bets are on Seattle.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Ahh... feels so good! Living is Seattle my whole life, The Underated Seahawks who are currently #6 on the power rankings will crush!
          jeffreyscott

Comment

do i hear the pattering feet of lb lovers everywhere jumping on the pat bandwagon with incher and myself? ;-)
            or do you hold out hope the colts will get their shit back together?
            it'll sure as hell be emotional what with the terrible shit dungy is going through.
            my compassion goes out to him, but my money stays on the pats.

Comment

Perhaps this thread should be renamed to 'Who beats the Colts in the superbowl' hehe... Sad my Chargers won't make it this year (like it was no big surprise), but I definately think Seattle is going to take the cake this year.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
              X