X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbate looking at ts pictures

I can't help myself because I always have a hard cock whenever I see sexy asian TS. This leads to a series of masturbation. I have also enjoyed digging myself in the ass with screwdrivers and when I CUM, I have eaten part of my tasty CUM. This has been going on for months and I enjoy every moments of it. Does anyone out there do the same?

I am very sexually active and I have a serious fetish problem. I enjoy smelling used sanitary pads, pantyhose and masturbated while doing so. I am also into panties sniffing, shoes fetish, high heels self anal + masturbation. Any comments?

If you wish to communicate with me, post your email so that I can contact you soon.

I amslo interested in Pregnant women fucking and also like to taste shemales cum. Please help me. I am masturbating now. My cock is so hard and I am cumming.

Comment

Have anyone tried to sniff used sanitary pad before? I have tried many times and it taste disgusting but after forcing myself into it, I started to like it a lot and I have several used PAD in my collection. I use them to masturbate or wear them to work.

Comment

Originally posted by (SASASASASA @ Oct. 30 2005,15:18)
        Have anyone tried to sniff used sanitary pad before? I have tried many times and it taste disgusting but after forcing myself into it, I started to like it a lot and I have several used PAD in my collection. I use them to masturbate or wear them to work.
        I doubt you will find many sanitary pads with TSs
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Sounds like a troll to me. Signed up on October 31 and starts immediately posting about sanitary pads

Comment

Weirdo

Comment

I'm completely speechless......

But Bam's gonna love this guy

RM
              ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 30 2005,12:19)
                Weirdo    
                I actually enjoy hearing about people like this, they make me realise I not such a pervert after all.
                Too old to die young!

Comment

If you work with some cute girls, I would think many of you wouldn't mind sniffing her panties.

The screwdriver trick sounds dangerous to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by (SASASASASA @ Oct. 30 2005,12:57)
                    I have also enjoyed digging myself in the ass with screwdrivers .....
                    What kind of Screwdrivers do you like best? Here are some new types for you to try...

FLEXIBLE SCREWDRIVERS

RATCHET SCREWDRIVERS
                    For a deep ass pounding!

Comment

which end goes in?

or is this a stupid question?

Comment

Lets give this jack ass his 15 minutes and kiss his ass goodbye. This site is better off without his kind.

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Oct. 30 2005,20:42)
                          I'm completely speechless......

But Bam's gonna love this guy

RM
                          I was gonna say Mirimark, but Bam is also truly gifted.
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 31 2005,14:41)
                            I was gonna say Mirimark, but Bam is also truly gifted.
                            Oh well I lost my title of being the "Sickest Fuck" on here to this SASASASASA guy.

Eating used Sanitary Pads for lunch is a little over the top even for a guy like me

Comment

Not only that he stutters

Comment

Working...
                              X