Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive done worse.......

Comment

Originally posted by (admirer_uk2005 @ Oct. 31 2005,21:42)
      Ive done worse.......

Like what? The SICKEST FUCKER Title is still up for grabs!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 31 2005,14:55)
        Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 31 2005,14:41)
        I was gonna say Mirimark, but Bam is also truly gifted.
        Oh well I lost my title of being the "Sickest Fuck" on here to this SASASASASA guy.

Eating used Sanitary Pads for lunch is a little over the top even for a guy like me
        Yeah, but anyone can spew mental diarrhea lika SISSYASSA or whatever its name is.

You, Bam, have a knack for the absurd, the sick, and the warped.

Then again, you're getting complimented by a guy who's a post-op lover - a kind of fetish regarded as truly demented by the others on this board, whom mainstream society would already regard as pretty sick.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Nov. 01 2005,14:13)
          post-op lover - a kind of fetish regarded as truly demented by the others on this board, whom mainstream society would already regard as pretty sick.  
          Not really..come on..
          I'll be soon on my way to the airport to pick up my sweetie POP coming from BKK to see me

But yes, I'm afraid in 2 weeks time will have to ask my other sweetie PROP to come over..just need to compensate the chi, the ying & yang, the dosha..you know...

Hard to find a balance in this grown-up hard world
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

You may be out there, but your post, I must admit, you have done what others do and never say. You admit you jacking yourself off while posting.

You are not alone. I am active too and I find your post here very exciting to me. I am hard!
            Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 01 2005,00:50)
              Ive done worse.......

Well I wont go into sordid details but it involves 1 roll of duct tape, 1 Madonna CD, 1 Midget, a blender, 2.4 metres of bamboo 2cm dia, a cat and a Photo of David Hasslehoff.

Comment

when bananas are out of season............
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (admirer_uk2005 @ Nov. 02 2005,17:57)
                  Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 01 2005,00:50)
                  Ive done worse.......

Well I wont go into sordid details but it involves 1 roll of duct tape, 1 Madonna CD, 1 Midget, a blender, 2.4 metres of bamboo 2cm dia, a cat and a Photo of David Hasslehoff.

Anyone else concerned with the combination of blender and cat? Please tell me you did not make a feline milkshake

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Nov. 02 2005,14:43)
                    Please tell me you did not make a feline milkshake    
                    ..or worst..a midget milkshake!!!!!
                    Anyway..for anybody who's into midgets:
                    http://www.littlepeoplemeet.com/index.cfm?track=VT00001
                    Hope sites like this help the lives of these unfortunate people
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

What a sheltered life I have led!
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Nov. 02 2005,09:36)
                        Originally posted by (ozzie @ Nov. 02 2005,14:43)
                        Please tell me you did not make a feline milkshake  
                        ..or worst..a midget milkshake!!!!!
                        It can't be a milkshake.....he's not got any milk.

The cat and the midget go with the duct tape!
                        Too old to die young!

Comment

Originally posted by (SASASASASA @ Oct. 30 2005,15:18)
                          Have anyone tried to sniff used sanitary pad before? I have tried many times and it taste disgusting but after forcing myself into it, I started to like it a lot and I have several used PAD in my collection. I use them to masturbate or wear them to work.
                          Anything you can do I can do better....

So when your done with that
                          Sanitary Bloody fucking Rag Pad, dont throw it away. Pass it over my way so I can chew on it for a while. And when I am done,

I'll use it as a Tea bag to make the best tasting cup of Earl Grey Ever... One blood clot Lump or Two ? Maybe even a spot of milk mate.
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Nov. 03 2005,18:07)
                            Originally posted by (SASASASASA @ Oct. 30 2005,15:18)
                            Have anyone tried to sniff used sanitary pad before? I have tried many times and it taste disgusting but after forcing myself into it, I started to like it a lot and I have several used PAD in my collection. I use them to masturbate or wear them to work.
                            Anything you can do I can do better....

So when your done with that
                            Sanitary Bloody fucking Rag Pad, dont throw it away. Pass it over my way so I can chew on it for a while. And when I am done,

I'll use it as a Tea bag to make the best tasting cup of Earl Grey Ever... One blood clot Lump or Two ? Maybe even a spot of milk mate.
                            This is one of those time that "LOL" is true...I freaking busted out for a good 30 seconds Nice one.

Comment

hang on to that screwdriver...sounds like you've got a few loose..

Comment

i've never tried the screwdriver trick because orange juice gives me gas, but i love a good bloody mary up the sheister every now and again, eh what? :0

Comment

Working...
                                X