Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 20 2005,01:44)
    Hmmmm......my attempts at getting Stogie to give me more info on her so I can see for myself if she is as good as she looks have so far been met with some resistance and ambivelance on his part; could he be saving BOTH this one and Gif all for himself?
    She is as good as she looks, and a screamer too (which I like)

She was working at BOTH Cascades and KC3, but I haven't seen her at either lately.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 19 2005,23:09)
      here is a prediction about the lovely girl Nong that I have taken a shine to

within 2 or 3 years  this girl, who looks 100% perfect as she is right now  IMO, will look like a Thai Jayne Mansfield  upstairs and will have collagan implants in her hips.  She may even be cut by then  and will probably have had 2 or 3 nose surgeries and maybe a chin extension which for some reason makes them think they look western.  These girls get carried away trying to turn into the perfect "females" when in reality the majority of us like them like this, according to our poll here.

I wish they would leave well enough alone, frankly.  I don't even know this one  but I betcha she is already scheming on how to make herself look "better" when she looks perfect right now. Guys who like transitional ladyboys have got to get 'em at this stage, they usually change so much later.
      So true.....
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by
        JaiDee deserves one big thank you for keeping this place together!
        Yes very true and lets not forget Snick and Stogie for running it and the regular posters for keeping it interesting and informative.

Comment

thanks jaidee for great forum,i look at it every day before members area.it is such a relief i am not alone in being a lover of lb,WE BAND OF BROTHERS   Daz.

Comment

I'm a curmudgeon.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

You mean there are other LB sites???

RM
              (If you're gonna go, go first class)
              thanks guys
              ain't life grand

Comment

I have heard that there are a few others now but I think its still widely accepted that the original 3 good ones, us and LB2 and Yinyang's site, are the only ones that really count. as for forums which talk about ladyboys there are simply NONE better, Lefty and I were discussing that the other day. This place is by far the best place to discuss ladyboys and we are happy to provide that service for you guys.

Comment

Well being new to the site I find the information and differing views an asset.
                  It is nice to know "You are not alone " :beerchug

So congratulations to the crew for making this the best forum, and by crew I also include all of you who contribute !!

Comment

Working...
                  X