Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Looker @ Sep. 26 2005,10:00)
    Forgive my ignorance..but I completely DO NOT understand this whole thread
    I am with  Looker here..... I was away in Europe when this all started so this is the first time I have seen this thread and to me it makes no sense.  What, people who read here are all of a sudden surprised to read that ladyboys want to make as much money as they can hooking?  How shocking!   I still don't get where this thread is going, we have been down this path at least 500 times since this forum started in 2001.

Pogue has the right to post his thoughts on Jannie and I knew this new gallery on the 23rd would get a reaction from him because he hasn't liked her since their falling out. I don't think his post was  un-gentlemanly, he said what he thought in a clear and concise manner and didn't rip into her as much as he could have; I have seen worse said about other models up here many times.  My thoughts on Jan; she is just another ladyboy trying to make a living and like 99.9% of them will do what she has to in order to make that living. We have never been intimate but she has indeed helped this website by supplying a lot of early models for us, who in turn supplied a lot of their friends, etc..... for that we will forever be indebted.  And, bottom line; we need post-ops now and then to keep that crowd happy and she always wants to work for us.

Chompoo, I don't know how she got dragged into any of this, her name wasn't even in the initial post; she is just a good kid from Issan with a funny personality and who is much smarter than people give her credit for. anyone who thinks they know her based on photos or video or 1 meeting in a bar or hotel room are sadly mistaken; I would guess I know her better than any other western person  and can say with 100% certainty that there is much more to her than just window dressing;  funny thing is  she is much smarter and more streetwise than any falang I have met up with who reads here! so plain and simply, anyone who rips her without getting to know her first just doesn't know what they are talking about; it would be like me ripping into the new Natalie from Casanova based on the 2 hours we worked together and how can I get to know her [or anyone] from that?

Good news for  Jannie haters; we have no more video or photos of her and she lives in Paris now.

Bad news for Jannie lovers; we have no more video or photos of her and she lives in Paris now.

Comment

No one is ripping Chompoo... That's the whole point! People THINK that people are ripping Chompoo! Can you see anything on this thread that rips her? Nope, thought not!

I was just admiring her entreprenurial acumen and others see that as something negative. I for one do not and it's very clear from my posts that I do not.

I think that the mugs who send her money are feeling a bit silly and are twisting these things about a bit! Oh well.

As for Jannie... I side with Kui on this one. She's never wrong about people and I trust her judgement.

But it takes all types. I tend to go for the virginal types and many would consider them boring. Some go for the more exciting and lively types. That's not something I'm comfortable with. Doesn't make me right. Just different. If anything I am probably in a minority on this one.

If an opinion is expressed it is neither right nor wrong. It's just an opinion. This thread did get sidetracked a bit though didn't it!

Anyway - the real problem here and on some other threads is that other peoples opinions about the girls are taken personally and in turn this changes the tone of the thread.

I agree with everything JaiDee says about Chompoo. She IS smart and there IS a lot more to her than the casual aquaintance be aware of.

Comment

I am still not sure where this thread is going.....

we have determined in this thread that Jannie likes money [duhhh, everyone in the world likes that], that Chompoo is smart, and that Thai ladyboys will do whatever they can to provide a better living for themselves.

Yawwwn......I knew all of that before September 23rd.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 04 2005,22:45)
          And, bottom line; we need post-ops now and then to keep that crowd happy and she always wants to work for us.
          "now and then"?! now and then?! My gosh, those damn post-op lovers, throw them a bone every now and then, and they'll be happy.

"she always wants to work for us"...heh, she's just here to show the pussy? Okay, I'll admit, that pussy is pretty nice.

Anyway, I'm just joking. I know I've got different tastes.

By the way, if Jannie is ever feeling unappreciated, be sure to have her PM me.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
          X