Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Sep. 16 2005,19:57)
    Don't think China is as anti-gay as you think TC, it all depends on where you are.
    Hello Gunslinger,

Not too sure about China myself.

Herself applied twice to get a visa for our trip there last year.

The first excuse was that the picture in her passport did not look like a male  
    Maybe that's because she looks entirely female! The passport picture concerned was about the worst picture I have ever seen of her - it did look sort of androgenous.

She 'lost' that passport and got another with a more 'male' picture - very hard for her as Stogie will confirm.

The next excuse - 'we do not allow ladyboys in China'           If I had not been in the UK at the time I would have gone and caused an internation incident in the Chinese embassy in Bangkok.
    I wrote and faxed my displeasure - couched in 'diplomatic terms' - to the embassies in Londan and Bangkok. They have never even acknowledged my communications.

When I arrived in BKK I went with her papers to apply for her. I handed them over the counter and the girl just said 'NO'
    I said WHY NOT?    -  big loss of face  -  supervisor called  -  lots of worried looks  -  er why are you going?  -  AS A TOURIST!  -  how long for?  -  3 WEEKS!  -  er OK.        We got the visa  

I did expect problems when we arrived in Bejing - but immigration there just skimmed through both our passports stamped them and waved us on.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Im with you Pigdog,
      Not only is Indo (Bali)living expenses are cheapest in the world regarding holiday places.., and the country has the best of both worlds..Ladyboys and gorgeous women..

When considering retirement,,You cant go past Bali,,I am going to make it my central location next year.

Hey JD,,how do you expect this poll to work?
      90% of the guys here have probably only been to thailand once,,and no other asian ports..

Mr Swamp.

Comment

I go for Malaysia, especially KL
        The best Live Music in Bars and a lot of Health Spa's
        Ladys from whole Asia a waiting there  
        Singapore is a good place ...
        If you are a old Man

Comment

Any of you guys know in which countries internet poker sites are legal?

If not legal, the ease and risk of using proxy servers?

Comment

here is a quick rundown on the places I have been

Thailand easily the best, anything else is a very distant number 2

Cambodia is cool for me because the off-road biking is probably the best in the world and there are no cops to be found, anywhere.  The nightlife in Phnom Penh is cool and you can have very hot Viet and Khmer chicks for small cash; no ladyboys.

Indonesia...... girls are amazingly beautiful,  IMO the hottest in Asia.  Ladyboys are decent also and can cum, none of that hormone nonsense.  I thought Bali was over-rated and wouldn't go back, not as long as there is a place called "Phuket".

Vietnam....been there 4 times now for extended stays and some serious biking, 3 + weeks on the road by myself in the south.  Interesting place for history buffs like me, and the people and culture are very cool. Beaches.....OK, if you go down to the gulf of Thailand you will find some beautiful ones around Ha Tien and Hon Chong but nothing to do at night.  even the big cities are boring as far as nightlife, the sidewalks roll up at around 11PM and everyone is home safely tucked in their little communist beds.  unlike Pogue I could never live here.

The Philippines.....I seriously just forgot to add this place...... nice beaches and decent weather for half the year and great ladyboys, 2nd only to Thailand in that department.  But very boring and 3rd world and having sexy ladyboys is not enough to ever get me back there again.

Hong Kong....  lovely city.....went here with a friend for a few days in May and was very impressed, I suppose I was thinking it would look like  Manila or Jakarta and instead found a place more like Boston or New York but with Chinese people! Jtatis  and Nan met us there also and they like that place and I take their word that this is a world-class city and I want to return, next time for more than 3 days and by myself so I can explore more if you get my drift.

Japan...... thumbs down on this one after my week spent there in early June....  WAY overpriced and for what?  I can get a suite in Bangkok for 50 bucks but in Tokyo I had a small room with 2 children's beds for 220! fuck that...... the people are rude, the prices are outrageous, the weather sucks.... another place I will never return to.  Food is good, I like Japanese food, but 50 dollars for a meal by myself with a couple child-sized cokes?  I mean, I am not really on a budget but I don't like throwing away my cash either.  Ladyboys?  good luck.

Malaysia....want to try some day.... Singapore, thanks to Snick, my friend Michael, and some other people who post here and tell me it is mind-numbingly boring there, I will never go.  Korea, no desire to see it [unless I could somehow get in to Pyongyang;] mainland China is  another place on my "to-do" list and I will go there someday.

Comment

Indonesia! Although the food is crap, the LB's are hot!!!
              Cambodia is kinda cool, but I miss the LB's there and in the few gay bars you rather get killed than laid .... HK is cool but way too expensive. Japan might be the same, but I still think there must be some hidden secrets to discover.... Malaysia is actually a real beautiful country, but those muslim fascists suck big time! Singapore is getting better and better when I listen to Stewie and Vietnam is a culinary dream - but a LB nightmare! Laos is completely fucked up - same goes for Burma and what I can remember from the PI's was pretty cool, but it's just too long ago.

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 18 2005,00:01)
                Vietnam is a culinary dream - but a LB nightmare!
                Then let's eat!

Comment

What about Macau ,more and more Phi girls there ,so maybe also lb's ?
                  Also for China we have Shiamen where you find more and more gay's,I have to be there soon and check out about lb's.

Comment

Originally posted by (obelikz @ Sep. 21 2005,11:34)
                    What about Macau ,more and more Phi girls there ,so maybe also lb's ?
                    Also for China we have Shiamen where you find more and more gay's,I have to be there soon and check out about lb's.
                    Macau..right..it's a whole brothel if you want my opinion!

Anything is going and available there, and used to have Thai lb's as well. Not sure about now...
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Never seen one girl with a dick in Macau, but zillions of gg hookers!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 21 2005,19:20)
                        Never seen one girl with a dick in Macau, but zillions of gg hookers!
                        No, they were for sure. Seen them with my very eyes but that was some years ago. Not by teh dozens thou but quite a few. No idea what is going now a part from the zillions of pros, as you rightly say!
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

JAPAN!!!!! all the way!
                          I have never been, and I wouldn't stay too long if I did go(knowing BKK is so close). BUT JD never said anything about having to visit the place...haha! I absolutly love Japan. Where else can you find great cartoons(anime), superb reading materials(manga), crazy warriors(ninjas & samurai), the best video games, crazy music, awesome cars & bikes, and millions of cute teens in their REAL schoolgirl outfits!!!!!! Just to name a few...Anyways, I can get most of those over here in the US, but its all of compliments of JAPAN! So that is why, my friends, I choose Japan over all the others...right behind Thailand, of course.
                          -Gr1m

Comment

Yeah i must admit, Japan is a pretty cool place, its where I(knowingly) met my first LB face to face, in a nightclub in Tokyo,
                            Now if i hadnt walked into that club at that moment,?? Would i have ever got into all this nonsense?
                            When she walks, she’s like a samba
                            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
                            X