Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush has done a few good things. One was appointing Paulson as Treasury Secretary. These are scary times economically and he's one of the very few who might be able to salvage the situation.

Comment

(surferboy @ Feb. 13 2008,10:54) If you are unsure which political party you identify best with, try this quiz.

If you are clueless politically and don't know the difference between a caucus, a primary and the general election, VOTE OBAMA!
      I couldn't agree more.

How is it that there are guys who don't want a woman in charge, but wouldn't mind a lady ramming a dick up their ass?
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Feb. 13 2008,02:11) You Can Not Vote Anyway
        for the record, I'm not a convicted felon.

Or jailbait.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 13 2008,18:17)
          (SamplerDoc @ Feb. 13 2008,02:11) You Can Not Vote Anyway  
          for the record, I'm not a convicted felon.  

Or jailbait.    
          No, You are right, Not Convicted

I really meant You will Not Be in the Area for the General Erection
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I'm a Maggie fan. The West hasn't had a visionary politician since she stepped aside.

No woman hating from here. I think a woman prez would be great. I don't think Hilary is cut out for it though.

Comment

(thaibound @ Feb. 13 2008,17:35) and ron paul???
              Check him out!

You might like him!

I do, and so do a lot of others! Donations continue to POUR in!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 13 2008,20:33) I'm a Maggie fan. The West hasn't had a visionary politician since she stepped aside.
                Yes, Thatcher's a legend. She once told George Bush Senior, "Don't go all wobbly on me."

She also said, "I should go into the rent-a-spine business."  !!!!!

Regarding Billary, who Christopher Hitchens destroyed in "No One Left to Lie to", check out this clip from South Park's THE SNUKE..."... it appears that terrorists have snuck a snuke up your snizz."

Comment

One of the favorite political games played, and I believe it's true here, is a lot of Obama's support is coming from Republicians who can cross over with their votes. At the end of a general election one re-registers as an independant enabling them to vote either way in the primaries. Usually for the one you least want to face. It helps to try and manipulate the outcome, so you can face an untried candidate who's running on hot air....like Obama. I don't think it's the rule in every state though. The GOP?? Gimme a break. I don't see a "dimes worth of difference" in either party. Western civilization is on the edge of the abyss and we keep voting for the plows.

Randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

As I'm on the other side of the pond I would not vote for any of them.

Any here's a cartoon I shamelessly lifted from this weeks Private Eye magazine.

RR.
                    Attached Files
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

(Randyman @ Feb. 13 2008,09:28) I don't see a "dimes worth of difference" in either party.

They're not that different.

I think Obama is the stronger candidate unless if I'm underestimating the number of Repub/Indep women who will vote for Hilary since she's a woman.

Comment

i cant see a black man or a woman running the u.s. which is a shame

Comment

Anyone who won't vote for Obama cause he's black is not voting for Hilary in the general election anyway.

Comment

Obama is a political neophyte who needs more years of Senate experience before he is qualified...as for the fresh face, that is what was said about Jimmy Carter and look what a failure he was at dealing with terrorists. McCain has the background to handle international issues and will also deal with the domestic problems better than any Democrat. The trend since FDR has been to go back and forth between the parties which would mean that a Democrat will be elected. If that trend continues I hope that Obama gets the nomination over Hillary. Not that I mind women with balls....but Hillary is not Presidential material.

Comment

Unfortunately my guy (Edwards) is out of the race. He seemed to be the one that really wanted to take on the business as usual world of politics where the corprorations run the country.
                              I would hope that he will at least have a post in the new admin. Attorney general would be a good post for him.
                              Regarding clinton or obama well I think either will be much better than what we have had to endure. But honestly I may just sit this one out. Only reason I would vote would be to keep Mac cane out. We dont need another war monger to keeps us involved in iraq for another 100 years.

Comment

voted for cuckabee because somebody said no one on the board would in actuality I voted for Romney - IMHO mccainmutany, dullary and ocarboma are just about the same person in different packaging - they all suck, but any of um are better than his holiness al €œthe sky is falling€ gore

God bless America cause we're gonna need it
                                how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

Working...
                                X