Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically Henri Paul was pissed/drugged up to the eyeballs and crashed the car - Oh!...What a surprise!

I see the Eygptian grocer says the police enquiries were wrong and it was murder.
    But he also says he accepts the verdict of the jury - which I guess was based on the 'wrong' police investigations.

As Henri Paul's employer (as TerryW says) does this leave Al Fayed open to a suit for damages by William and Harry?
    I expect they won't bother - but it would give the press a field day if they did.

RR.

PS. I still reckon Al Fayed had his brians sucked out by aliens
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(jimslim @ Feb. 19 2008,21:16)
      A recent pic  
      A mate of mine was staying at the Oriental several years ago and spotted Rod Hull in the lobby.

As a Brit, and a little bit sad, he was immediately star struck. The bellboy noticed and asked if he was OK. My mate babbled that the man in the rather natty safari suit was a very famous British funny man famous for having "a bird on his arm".

The bellboy looked confused. "Leally?" he asked. "He always come back to hotel with ladyboy..."

True story.

Incidentally, what sits in the corner and goes 'ffffffffsfsfsfsssstttttsssssffffffsssss'?

Rod Hull's telly....

Comment

The royal family are a load of inbreds.

Comment

(eltel @ Apr. 07 2008,18:57) The royal family are a load of inbreds.
          If you work back through your ancestors you have 2 parents - 4 grandparents - 16 great grandparents and so on.

By the time you get back to about 1350 in the UK you have 1.5 million ancestors - only problem is the population of the UK was only 500,000 !

We are all inbreads.......

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 07 2008,23:03)
            (eltel @ Apr. 07 2008,18:57) The royal family are a load of inbreds.
            We are all inbreads.......
            Kind of like Mother's Pride then...

Comment

i for one like the royals
              prince andrew flew helicopters in the falklands war and did his bit. what would the fucking tabloids have to print if they were gone. footballers wives?
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

as for fayad he is a cunt who sold guns to make a fortune. time mi5 dug up the shit on him and booted him out of great britain once and for all
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I hope that lying cunt Burrel gets his come uppance.. boy is he in the shit. The UK Govt will make mincemeat of him

extradition here we come

Comment

At the moment with world events, nobody in the English government, wants a big crisis on their hands and if Fayad was to get kicked out, who or how would the take-over of Harod's be done smoothly.
                    i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                    X