Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Have You Ever Been Told You Look Like?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Have You Ever Been Told You Look Like?

Having just read that DaveDuke and his mate were mistaken for Roy 'Legend' Keane and Fabian 'Le Goalie' Barthez in Bangkok, it made me wonder if any of the other esteemed members of this forum have ever been mistaken for anyone famous or, indeed, been told they look like anyone in the public eye...

Go on, make me laugh. It will forever put you in my mind's eye as that famous figure.

Has Naang ever been told she looks like Jaclyn Smith?

Is Mardhi really a ringer for Sir Michael Caine?

Or does Stogie confuse followers of William Hague?

We must be told...

I sometimes have been compared to garry (martin clunes) from "men behaving badly"
    i love t-girls

Comment

Really? Good start - I'm a big Clunesy fan and MBB was puerile but brilliant!

Comment

Funny, I was called a Jacklyn Smith-faced bitch once!

But i never keep the same image too long-when i was blonde i was told i looked like Karolina Kurkova..
        When i dyed my hair brown and re-done my cheekbones i get told by nearly every Thai i look like Natalie
        Glebova..and a few Jacklyn Smiths off the older girls..
        Right now though my eyes a swollen from Seafood contamination so i look like Margaret
        Rutherford!

In my last life i was the absolute double of Nicky Byrne of Westlife..seriously..
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

The thought of you as nicky byrne makes me want to
          i love t-girls

Comment

On my bad days, I'm told I look like Brad Pitt. What an insult.

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Apr. 02 2008,20:24) On my bad days, I'm told I look like Brad Pitt. What an insult.
              i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Apr. 02 2008,18:24) The thought of you as nicky byrne makes me want to
                We all had to start somewhere...sorry na
                x

Comment

I have had the displeasure of meeting nicky last year in dublin, ( what a TWAT) and judging you by your avater i can see you can never (not even on a bad day) look anything like him
                  i love t-girls

Comment

Some of the ladyboy's at Guess Bar , call me the Grinch after the Jim Carry character in the movie .

Its not easy being Green .

Comment

How many beers before you're green?

Comment

No of course not,my mother brother family and friends don't even recognize me anymore...
                        I can stand and have conversations with people i known all my life and they haven't a clue..
                        and the newer girls in this family when they watch a video of us lot years ago always ask who
                        the who it is....Icey went mental hahaha!
                        x

Comment

I get Bruce Willis all the time!
                          smoo

Comment

Looker looks like Jim Kerr
                            x

So what are we doing? are we casting for Ladyboyforums the movie?
                            x

Comment

I'll  will do the cimenatography and editing , ill even do the directing if you cant find anyone better , so now we need a script and yes we are going to have to cast the main players in the movie .

Of course we will need producers to help cover the bills and such .

Of course if the script is good , we can go all hollywood and get proper people behind the camera

Comment

Working...
                              X